T-Mobile: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
It use to be 0 down for base model phones, if u upgraded and got a higher gb in storage like if u got a iPhone then a down payment was required, now they changed it to some ppl still pay 0 down , but it is based on credit classes now of A,B,W or 4 and have more then 3 years of tenure as well as those with class a J with any tenure .there is a artcial about it . I never had to pay any down payment my self unless I got a higher gb model of a iPhone .
I am on jod. They said the S9 was zero down and the s9plus was 120 down. The zero down for the s9plus was only for well qualified buyers which they explain to me was 3 or more years of service with them. I'm only at about 2 so I did not get it this time. I'm not real happy about it but I do like their service

dmateo

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
It use to be 0 down for base model phones, if u upgraded and got a higher gb in storage like if u got a iPhone then a down payment was required, now they changed it to some ppl still pay 0 down , but it is based on credit classes now of A,B,W or 4 and have more then 3 years of tenure as well as those with class a J with any tenure .there is a artcial about it . I never had to pay any down payment my self unless I got a higher gb model of a iPhone .

I have 820 credit and literally paid 7 dollars to get my girlfriend a new device. I can't even comprehend this. But no big deal I think I'm done with jump after this.

Not to mention I've had tmo since 2009

Mike328

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
I have 820 credit and literally paid 7 dollars to get my girlfriend a new device. I can't even comprehend this. But no big deal I think I'm done with jump after this.

Not to mention I've had tmo since 2009

Yea that's crazy I don't know what they are doing with it but that's just what I read .

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I tried to find when it'll be available in stores and saw Tmobile says in stores March 16. The note 8 arrived about 7 to 8 days before the store date if im recalling correctly. Based on that there's a slight chance we might see activity by end of this week. Just imo.

Coness

Mar 6, 2018
Visit site
Pre-ordered coral blue and taking advantage of trading my S7 in. $360 trade-in is pretty darn good. Not sure why they made me put $120 down for the S9+ though. They don't make you pay for just the S9.

dmateo

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
Pre-ordered coral blue and taking advantage of trading my S7 in. $360 trade-in is pretty darn good. Not sure why they made me put $120 down for the S9+ though. They don't make you pay for just the S9.

Exactly.. I didn't have to put a down payment for S9 and they made me out one down for S9+

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
@Coness:

i went to BestBuy and saw the phones this past weekend.

i must say the blue looked so light in the publicity pictures (too light for my taste). however, the real phones are a completely different blue!

they are a richer, darker shade of blue, much more attractive - to me, at least.

i was so surprised as the real phones' blue have nothing to do with the advertising/publicity pictures' blue!

you made a good choice!

anon(7775)

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
@Coness:

i went to BestBuy and saw the phones this past weekend.

i must say the blue looked so light in the publicity pictures (too light for my taste). however, the real phones are a completely different blue!

they are a richer, darker shade of blue, much more attractive - to me, at least.

i was so surprised as the real phones' blue have nothing to do with the advertising/publicity pictures' blue!

you made a good choice!

yeah I'm surprised how nice the blue looks,I ordered black after seeing videos of the blue looking much lighter than it really is.Think I'll call Tmobile and change to the blue one

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
yeah I'm surprised how nice the blue looks,I ordered black after seeing videos of the blue looking much lighter than it really is.Think I'll call Tmobile and change to the blue one
@Macklesdaddy:

yup, I wonder how in the world the advertising/publicity pictures would turn out that way? It really bears little to no resemblance to how that blue looks in reality!

they are trying to sell phones! so why would they have pictures of incorrect colors? even more odd, why wouldn't anyone have caught this error? unbelievable.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
I received an email from Samsung a few days ago concerning an event taking place on the 16th release date at 837 samsung here in Manhatten. First 25 would be picked to come... Checking my email I was chosen as well won a prize 🏆

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
My cases showed up today, now just impatiently waiting for the phone.
b96759e58e5b256a977e53caa1bdc098.jpg
4df14bf62d1280dcc045292788517b92.jpg

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
We need TMobile! TMobile is the only one that matters to us here on this thread! ;)
No I know but it is a good sign if they're starting to get charged I've been through this a few times believe me LOL I'm with T-Mobile I was only over there because right before I upgraded I almost went with Sprint