T-Mobile: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I don't understand the guessing game TMobile website gives you all the information and shipping dates
It's not a guessing game. WhenI preordered the Note 8 the Tmobile site provided a 13-15th ship date range. The phone shipped on the 5th. That's why we're wondering. It shipped over a week before the projected date.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Lurking over on the Sprint Pre ordering just to monitor various carrier activity - one just posted that theirs shows Shipped now. A good sign - perhaps Tmobile may start seeing early movement like they did previously with the Note 8.

Victor Hernandez Jr

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
It's not a guessing game. WhenI preordered the Note 8 the Tmobile site provided a 13-15th ship date range. The phone shipped on the 5th. That's why we're wondering. It shipped over a week before the projected date.

For most phone were shipped early but held pretty close to release day

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Lurking over on the Sprint Pre ordering just to monitor various carrier activity - one just posted that theirs shows Shipped now. A good sign - perhaps Tmobile may start seeing early movement like they did previously with the Note 8.
Wow! Thank you for this encouraging news. I doubt TMobile will be much behind Sprint.

On the other hand, please let us all keep in mind that there are people who may post false information.

Caveat emptor.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Wow! Thank you for this encouraging news. I doubt TMobile will be much behind Sprint.

On the other hand, please let us all keep in mind that there are people who may post false information.

Caveat emptor.
Yes, but I'm leaning towards truth - the Note shipped over a week early so lets roll the dice :)

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Yikes. Mr. Legere, we can't let Sprint beat us! Please, let's go!

Btw, the xda poster's screenshot indicated an S9+ kit. Wonder what's in his/her kit?

Well, apparently many at Sprint are receiving their tracking numbers for delivery tomorrow:

"As noted in the Sprint thread, many, including myself, have received the appropriate e-mails, tracking numbers, text alerts and UPS app notifications that Sprint has shipped our Galaxy S9's and they will be arriving tomorrow, 03/09.

Can't wait.

Nice job Sprint!!

Mav. "

Last edited:

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
This guy on the Official T-Mobile thread said his friend on T-Mobile already received their phone (scroll to the bottom).

https://support.t-mobile.com/message/634766#634766

hi there and thanks for this info. as much as i'd like to be optimistic about this, it is hard for me to be optimistic when i have not yet seen a debit to my credit card.

that HAS to happen, right, prior to them shipping the phones out?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
hi there and thanks for this info. as much as i'd like to be optimistic about this, it is hard for me to be optimistic when i have not yet seen a debit to my credit card.

that HAS to happen, right, prior to them shipping the phones out?
With the Note 8 I was charged I believe a few days before delivery. It shipped a WEEK before the shipping date range that the Tmobile site provided for my order. I haven't been charged yet but I check often to see.

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Ordered Coral Blue S9+ via phone rep on the 2nd. (Had tried web page but it was having payment issues).

As of this morning ship date still listed as 3/13 - 3/15

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I don't get the logic behind T-Mobile's estimated ship dates. I mean, how do people who ordered as soon as pre-orders opened have estimated shipping dates later than some who pre-ordered several days later?

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't get the logic behind T-Mobile's estimated ship dates. I mean, how do people who ordered as soon as pre-orders opened have estimated shipping dates later than some who pre-ordered several days later?
I agree with @hasasimo. Confounds my understanding of how their warehouse works. Bizarre to say the least.

MarVaRa

Sep 10, 2017
Visit site
The people over at Sprint already have UPS tracking numbers and have a delivery date of Friday, March 9th. Tomorrow!! How nice for them, while we with T-Mobile have nothing to go by yet ...

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
The people over at Sprint already have UPS tracking numbers and have a delivery date of Friday, March 9th. Tomorrow!! How nice for them, while we with T-Mobile have nothing to go by yet ...
This is so atypical of TMobile.

Usually, TMobile ships out first, before everyone else.

Is it possible that Samsung picks one provider each year to be allowed to ship earlier than others so they can look like heroes?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20