T-Mobile: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I don't understand why Forbes, of all news sources, would be the only site that knows phones will arrive by March 9th. Why do they have an exclusive on this information, and not so many other sites? Strange.

I personally think they got their date a week off and, coincidentally, Sprint shipped early!

Merely a confluence of events.

Actually I vaguely remembered reading this elsewhere too (before the Samsung press event), but Forbes is the only source that I could find in order to cite. Yeah, it's speculation to think T-Mobile will follow this calendar, but that's half the fun here!

accapro

Mar 8, 2018
Visit site
I chatted with Samsung yesterday, they told me all carries were authorized to ship one week early for pre-orders. One week would be tomorrow, so here's hoping my card is processed tomorrow.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I chatted with Samsung yesterday, they told me all carries were authorized to ship one week early for pre-orders. One week would be tomorrow, so here's hoping my card is processed tomorrow.
Great now I'll be up half the night checking lol

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I wonder if Samsung pay itself will be doing any specials. When I got my Note 8 I received a I think around 2,000 points for that purchase

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site

Sweet, thanks for the info! That would agree with what we learned from the Forbes article. Like many here I'll be up late checking my T-Mobile app, credit card, etc. :)

I guess I can dispense with my usual "just checked, no charge on my card" message.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Sweet, thanks for the info! That would agree with what we learned from the Forbes article. Like many here I'll be up late checking my T-Mobile app, credit card, etc. :)

I guess I can dispense with my usual "just checked, no charge on my card" message.
This situation reminds me of this scene from Jurassic Park
4056e093236d3d0e685349274a24eb98.jpg

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I am pretty sure last year I said I wasn't going to do this again... But here I am obsessively checking Android Central, Reddit, and XDA

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay