T-Mobile: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
regarding this "My UPS" change of delivery date method:

i don't quite understand how, when informed at the last minute, that UPS can quickly pick out the package and change its delivery date?

you'd think they would have needed to know earlier on in the process! fascinating.

Extremevl

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
regarding this "My UPS" change of delivery date method:

i don't quite understand how, when informed at the last minute, that UPS can quickly pick out the package and change its delivery date?

you'd think they would have needed to know earlier on in the process! fascinating.

In terms of UPS it's not considered last minute because your package hasn't even shipped yet, that's why you can make change before it shows ships.

nino perez1

Mar 9, 2018
Visit site
Do you have a UPS MyChoice Account...if so then follow these steps:

Go to your MyChoice Delivery Planner

Select Change Delivery

Select Deliver My Package On Another Day

Go To New Delivery Date

Select Tuesday, 03/13/2018

Enter credit/debit card information and pay fee ($5.00)

Package should arrive on Tuesday, just like someone that paid for Next Day Air and if you do this before your package shows shipped you should be fine.

You'll want to do this prior to Sunday evening because packages should be leaving UPS and showing delivery date information on the website and app sometime early Monday morning for Next Day Air shipments.

Next Day Air:
Next Business Day after shipping (i.e. Tuesday delivery)

https://www.ups.com/us/en/shipping/services/domestic/next-day-air.page

2nd Day Air:
Second Business Day after shipping (i.e. Wednesday delivery)

https://www.ups.com/us/es/shipping/services/domestic/2nd-day-air.page

Thanks for the tip

missrae2004

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
The UPS site actually let's you change the delivery info, up until the first delivery attempt!!! Good news!

"If you are a UPS My Choice® member, you have several options when tracking to change the delivery on eligible shipments BEFORE we make the FIRST DELIVERY attempt. Your options include redirecting your package to another address, rescheduling the delivery date, or picking up your package at a UPS customer center or at a UPS Access Point™ location, where available."

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
The UPS site actually let's you change the delivery info, up until the first delivery attempt!!! Good news!

"If you are a UPS My Choice member, you have several options when tracking to change the delivery on eligible shipments BEFORE we make the FIRST DELIVERY attempt. Your options include redirecting your package to another address, rescheduling the delivery date, or picking up your package at a UPS customer center or at a UPS Access Point location, where available."
Doesn't "rescheduling delivery date" mean only option of making the delivery date later, not earlier?

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
Placed an order for the the S9+ coral blue on Jump ON DEMAND. Sending back the V30.

Jump ON DEMAND doesn't qualify for free shipping but I asked for it and as long as I paid $14.99 for two-day shipping that day with my credit card, they credited my account that same amount, so it comes out free.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
As of Sunday morning, still shows ready for UPS. Past experience I've seen things go to Origin scan late Sunday night / very early Monday a.m. and make it out. So still holding out a little hope lol.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I agree. This is my recollection as well.
Yea. Ithink it depends on the UPS departure terminal location distance to your delivery terminal/home address. I either have mine deliver to my work, which I didn't do this time, or to the delivery terminal, which I like because I can always get them at about 8:15 am that delivery morning, and not have to wait for it. I have a patience issue lol.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Yea. Ithink it depends on the UPS departure terminal location distance to your delivery terminal/home address. I either have mine deliver to my work, which I didn't do this time, or to the delivery terminal, which I like because I can always get them at about 8:15 am that delivery morning, and not have to wait for it. I have a patience issue lol.
I'm hoping that there are lots of flights from Kentucky to NYC !

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm hoping that there are lots of flights from Kentucky to NYC !
When the Note 8 was ready to ship I remember people on here tracking flights LOLOL. It was hilarious but it was so worth it. Well, they were flight tracking on the NOte or the S8 Plus, but I'm pretty sure the Note. I'll be up later adn chekcing throughout the day. Sometimes the origina scans occur earlier on so .... we'll see!

Bruce_Wayne8887

May 18, 2017
Visit site
Placed an order for the the S9+ coral blue on Jump ON DEMAND. Sending back the V30.

Jump ON DEMAND doesn't qualify for free shipping but I asked for it and as long as I paid $14.99 for two-day shipping that day with my credit card, they credited my account that same amount, so it comes out free.
It does. I got free overnight shipping on jump on demand on my s9+ coral blue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks