T-Mobile: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Hope weather won't be affecting UPS departures out of Louisville tonight. Currently getting some rain that will be changing to snow soon.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Well, I like the optimism of this group vis-a-vis the weather in Kentucky, which all of a sudden, I take great interest in, but please look at this weather map from just seconds ago. This doesn't look good at all.
Kentucky Weather Samsung S9 Plus.JPG

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I've been watching the weather map for the State I live in, which looks great.

I didn't think about checking the Kentucky weather map, not looking so good.

Now I'll be checking the UPS app, then checking the Kentucky weather map, then back to the UPS app, then back to the weather. I was pretty relaxed about this whole preorder, which is my first. After ready this thread for the last week, I've joined the frenzied state of affairs.

Doesn't look like the other preorder threads are having much action. Go T-mobile!! :D

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
As we're snailing our way, millimeter by millimeter, towards a UPS update of "at UPS Kentucky" scan, I want to be sure that those who receive this update earlier than others don't just shriek at home and forget to update the rest of us, please.

You must shriek at home and update us asap, please, so we may all shriek in tandem. Thank you.
Believe me ... I fully intend to! Lol BTW I just checked and there's not an update yet on mine.

mbadd2006

Apr 1, 2017
Visit site
From the look of the Louisville radar the little bit of inclimate weather will be completely gone by about midnight and then the jets will fly!

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
My first in person viewing of the S9 Plus in the lilac color I preordered. Not bad.
946c5ac3e50ed13920e5d705cb124f9d.jpg
1a39c1aba2284f82fe1f15fdc9cd4870.jpg

mbadd2006

Apr 1, 2017
Visit site
I have the Tech 21 Evo Check ready for the lilac purple S9+. I’ve used Tech 21 on my last 7 phones and never have any phone damage from many tosses unintentionally on concrete and other surfaces. Also, I got a flat uncurved screen to try that’s supposed to fit nicely on most of the screen. I’ve never been able to find a curved one that fits properly and functions correctly. My guess is I’ll see my phone on Tuesday! The Lilac color is ‘kresevya’ (beeutifuul!).

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Plain ridiculous. Why offer the benefit of changing phones as often as every 30 days but require a down payment. Who is gonna pay $100+ dollars up front to turn around and upgrade a month or 2 later. T-Mobile is really going down hill.

Most people don't upgrade phones every month.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Heh, last time it was flight schedules. This time it's weather maps.

I love these pre-order threads.

Don't feel bad. Remember me with the Note 8 last year and Irma? I live in Southwest Florida. Somehow my n8 was not placed onto the plane in time to RSW. So it was put on another flight the next night to Miami. Anyway, it got to Miami and then they stopped deliveries due to Irma. So it took me 6 days after Irma left for me to get my phone. The Miami warehouse was one of the last areas to get power I guess. UPS website kept saying due to a power outage there. So in total I got my Note 8 almost two weeks after everyone else who ordered from Samsung.com did thanks to UPS not loading my phone on the right flight and then Irma. Irma was at some points forecasted to hit my area as a 140mph storm so I left town for the storm surge. I was more worried about my Note 8 lol.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Don't feel bad. Remember me with the Note 8 last year and Irma? I live in Southwest Florida. Somehow my n8 was not placed onto the plane in time to RSW. So it was put on another flight the next night to Miami. Anyway, it got to Miami and then they stopped deliveries due to Irma. So it took me 6 days after Irma left for me to get my phone. The Miami warehouse was one of the last areas to get power I guess. UPS website kept saying due to a power outage there. So in total I got my Note 8 almost two weeks after everyone else who ordered from Samsung.com did thanks to UPS not loading my phone on the right flight and then Irma. Irma was at some points forecasted to hit my area as a 140mph storm so I left town for the storm surge. I was more worried about my Note 8 lol.

Holy crap...not good! I guess it's fortunate we're not in hurricane season right now.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Minor update: The My T-Mobile page now says that my phone has been shipped. My UPS, on the other hand, says "Ready for UPS" just as it has for the past couple days. So my guess is that my order status finally just got propagated to some database at T-Mobile.

Still, I guess things are chugging along at a decent pace.

accapro

Mar 8, 2018
Visit site
So T-mobile shipped my zagg overnight today and estimates delivery is Tuesday. Wondering if thats the ETA for all of the phones shipping overnight tonight

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz