T-Mobile: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread

Frozen Corpse

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Im around Tampa the coral blue s9 plus i ordered landed in jacksonville at 10pm or so and the lilac purple one i orded for my girlfried just showed its departing kentucky now, but theyll both be delivered tomorrow at same time. I ordered both at midnight when preorders opened.

Awesome! I'm from there yet my phone hasn't passed Jacksonville yet.

nino perez1

Mar 9, 2018
Visit site
Exception. Your shipment is currently within the UPS network; however, an unforeseen event has occurred which could result in a change to the scheduled delivery date. If a change in delivery date occurs, the tracking status will be updated to reflect the new delivery date.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
If yours shows as in jacksonville and you live in tampa it will be delivered tomorrow for sure.

Depends what time it arrived in Jacksonville. Like I had a delivery a couple weeks ago that arrived in Jacksonville but then a message next to it saying the truck arrived late there and it would ship as soon as possible. This was on a friday so I had to wait until Monday.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Mine left Columbus at 4:19 a.m. this morning. It's taking a different routing than last time I recall with other stuff. Before, it would fly from Louisville to Cleveland, then go to Girard. This time - it's as if it's being driven - but still making good time. I just don't know if it's being driven from Columbus straight to Girard - which I'm hoping.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
What does that mean "Package could not be located for intercept”?View attachment 280597
I would get on the phone or the Chat with Ups to make sure where the phone is. It could be saying that because a change was made. Ichanged mine as soon as a tracking number appeared in ups and it's said "Exception" since then, but showing the normal transits between the various terminals. Seem to be a lot more terminals this time around I think they're driving.

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I would get on the phone or the Chat with Ups to make sure where the phone is. It could be saying that because a change was made. Ichanged mine as soon as a tracking number appeared in ups and it's said "Exception" since then, but showing the normal transits between the various terminals. Seem to be a lot more terminals this time around I think they're driving.
Was about to hit them up but figured i look on the app again.

Lo and behold...another update. 2mins later (according to the app). It arrived at the Beaverton location.

Just got the "out for delivery" to go. Usually at 5am.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Was about to hit them up but figured i look on the app again.

Lo and behold...another update. 2mins later (according to the app). It arrived at the Beaverton location.

Just got the "out for delivery" to go. Usually at 5am.
Very nice :)

Frozen Corpse

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Depends what time it arrived in Jacksonville. Like I had a delivery a couple weeks ago that arrived in Jacksonville but then a message next to it saying the truck arrived late there and it would ship as soon as possible. This was on a friday so I had to wait until Monday.

So close!

Attachments

• 15711.jpg
    15711.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 71