Verizon: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread

Joshua Luther2

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Delivery times vary. Depends on what time FedEx trucks deliver to your neighborhood. For mine, it's usually way before 8pm. Mine is coming via FedEx on the 12th.

the mav

Mar 6, 2018
Visit site
Ok so this is odd. I ordered a 9 Plus and they they canceled it and we ordered the 9 plus and the gear 3. I have two packages coming today with two different tracking numbers. Both the exact same size and weight box. I also received two “Welcome to your unlimited plan” text. Am I getting two phones and no watch. Seems odd both the watch and phone are the same weight.

Well it looks like I’m getting two phones and no watch. Way to go Verizon. Oh and buy the way I paid cash for the watch lol

Last edited:

westiewanderer

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Ok so this is odd. I ordered a 9 Plus and they they canceled it and we ordered the 9 plus and the gear 3. I have two packages coming today with two different tracking numbers. Both the exact same size and weight box. I also received two “Welcome to your unlimited plan” text. Am I getting two phones and no watch. Seems odd both the watch and phone are the same weight.

Well it looks like I’m getting two phones and no watch. Way to go Verizon. Oh and buy the way I paid cash for the watch lol

*facepalm* how dare you make a change, now they have to THINK! lol, I am sorry to hear it bud. I will bet the phone will keep you distracted until they fix it though....haha.

kapow22

Mar 12, 2018
Visit site
Verizon people for the pre-order of the S9/S9+ sound off below!

So my s9+ arrived at Verizon today and a friend who works there msgd me saying they're pretty sure they can't release my phone until the actual release date of the phone. I'm on Verizon up and everything. Anyone else experiencing this?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
So my s9+ arrived at Verizon today and a friend who works there msgd me saying they're pretty sure they can't release my phone until the actual release date of the phone. I'm on Verizon up and everything. Anyone else experiencing this?
It may be true for in store pickups.

kapow22

Mar 12, 2018
Visit site
But why? The phones just sitting there what's the point of holding it. What's the point if pre ordering if you still have to wait another week. Makes no sense to me.

the mav

Mar 6, 2018
Visit site
It’s the same with any product. They have release dates for a reason. They are at the stores so they can fill in preorders and have them ready

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
My phone just came! I'm glad because I have to leave in an hour and I was worried it wouldn't come in time. So I have it charging now. Can't play with it until I get back home, bummer.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay