Verizon: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm so excited! According to My Verizon app by new S9 will be shipped "by March 12"! Hurray!

I "visited" a S9 in Best Buy today and loved the Lilac Purple color that I had ordered! Can't wait!

dankumm

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Just to clarify some confusion here as I had the same question. If you order a verizon phone via the verizon website and are part of the UP program you will get it early on the 12th. If you order a verizon phone via the best buy site no matter what you will get it on the 16th. I confirmed this with verizon....to get it early you have to order directly from them.

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
So then we should expect our phones to ship out Thursday and arrive Monday? Sounds good to me
I really hope it comes Monday. I'm off that day and since I'm on my sister's account, I have to go to her house and wait for the phone to come.

westiewanderer

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I had the same Issue, I had to call in to finish my order. I got BLUE! Woot! I am not a Samsung guy, but I cannot wait for this camera!

westiewanderer

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Kodia: The device will be shipped by the 12th and delivered by the 14th This is what my Verizon rep told me. I think it is what we should expect.

the mav

Mar 6, 2018
Visit site
Am I screwed on delivery now? When I purchased on Sunday I was given a delivery date of 3/12. Today I found out about the promotion with the gear 3. The lady said...and I found it hard to believe that if I canceled the order and reordered the watch and phone my delivery date would not change. Now the watch shows 3/12 and the phone 3/16. Will that possibly change and update tonight or i now have to wait a week longer?

socal

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Am I screwed on delivery now? When I purchased on Sunday I was given a delivery date of 3/12. Today I found out about the promotion with the gear 3. The lady said...and I found it hard to believe that if I canceled the order and reordered the watch and phone my delivery date would not change. Now the watch shows 3/12 and the phone 3/16. Will that possibly change and update tonight or i now have to wait a week longer?

Where is this promotion?

Quis89

Q&A Team
Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
I'm debating on pre-ordering. I'm looking to give my iPhone a rest. I had the S8 last year and enjoyed it. I'm debating on if I want to go with the S9.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty