Verizon: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread

westiewanderer

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Even though I’m an “up” member my order got screwed up by Verizon so now it says the 16th. My watch was to shop on the 12th just shipped
Sheesh, that figures. I will cross my fingers on the phone. I have been quoted by two chat reps now, both saying the 14 for delivery. I wish they would get on the same page lol

the mav

Mar 6, 2018
Visit site
Sheesh, that figures. I will cross my fingers on the phone. I have been quoted by two chat reps now, both saying the 14 for delivery. I wish they would get on the same page lol

I’m pissed but can’t do much about it now. If it comes by or before Friday I’ll be happy

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
When the new phones get shipped from Verizon, does anyone know if a signature will be required for delivery? What if I'm not home?

the mav

Mar 6, 2018
Visit site
So I’m not sure if complaining worked but Verizon is weird.

My watch shows “canceled” yet they charged my money and the lady says it’s to deliver by the 12th (got a separate tracking number today but fed ex can’t find it”

Then I told her the watch was supposed to ship with the phone in the 16th to which she replied “yea. They are both set for the 12th”.

Ha ha who knows. Guess it’s a waiting game

AspenQn

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
This is what my email order stated at time I made original order (and this does not show anywhere in the My Verizon app on my phone OR in my Verizon account online...just in the order email:

Verizon Up exclusive:
Because you're with Verizon Up, you'll receive your device early. Estimated delivery by 3/12.

There is a BIG difference between delivery BY a date and shipping ON a date...

westiewanderer

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
my orders page has now updated, and says expected to ship on the 12. That is with up and ordered before the 7th. It looks like monday-wednesday is going to be interesting! Lmao!

the mav

Mar 6, 2018
Visit site
It’s weird. On the app feed it says will ship by 12th and when. I click it, I don’t even see the order. And my email said my watch shipped (was supposed to ship Monday” and the tracking says “Zeropick”. No clue what that means

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I just got off the phone with Verizon CS for another issue. But I also asked her whether I would receive my new phone by March 12 or whether it would ship on March 12. I want to believe this but she told me I would have it BY THE 12TH!

westiewanderer

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I think we are getting reps that dont know what they are talking about. Maybe we will see some shipping details today, which would be sweet! I dont know about you guys, but fed ex does not run on saturday in my area, so It would def have to ship today to arrive monday.