Sprint: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Pre ordered from sprint. com and got a $10 credit per month.

So my s8 plus is 28 a month for being a loyal customer. Don't know how long you need to be a customer to get this but it's a nice discount. Good luck.

kalel114

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Done! Black S9+ pre-ordered. Already have the case and just waiting for the screen protector to get here. All set. Can't wait.

VW Maverick

Retired Ambassador
Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Galaxy S8 Plus on Galaxy Forever.
Just ordered a Midnight Black S9 Plus.

Since the S9 is coming out a month earlier than last year, all that needs to be done is to make one more lease payment so it will be 12 made by the time it is released.

Profit!!!

Mav. :cool:

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm becoming interested in the deals offered by the other carriers - I'm currently through Tmobile. Those on Sprint- how is the service in general?Any issues being on the phone and on the internet at the same time? Any technical concerns?

RevePro

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
I'm becoming interested in the deals offered by the other carriers - I'm currently through Tmobile. Those on Sprint- how is the service in general?Any issues being on the phone and on the internet at the same time? Any technical concerns?
They had fixed the issue of being on the phone and internet at the same time. It had now returned and when I am on the phone I can't use the internet. I'm not sure if there's an update coming to fix it.

hugh morris

Mar 1, 2018
Visit site

So I am 100% off Sprint contract and wanted the s9 to replace lg g5. When I shopped the other providers that appeared to give me a better upfront deal on the phone. $150 pre paid card for jumping ship from Sprint and 2 of the providers ATT/Verizon paid $200 for my older phone. On paper that is $350. Sounded great at first until I factored in the extra $20 to $30(3 phone family plan) a month for the up charge in plans from the other providers. So I bought unlocked from Samsung for $720 with $50 trade in on the g5 and found it cheaper to stick with Sprint on the long term. I live in a major metropolitan so I have zero problems with Sprint's issues. Not to mention I have Unlocked phone free of bloatware and free of being handcuffed to a provider.

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site

I think the service depends where you live. Here in Utah it is pretty good. Great 4g signal all around.

As for the voice and data at the same time, they have what's called calling plus. This allows you to use data while on a call. It is a toggle up in the notification panel. It sometimes gets switched off so to that other user make sure it is still turned on.

RevePro

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
So, in my email confirmation from Sprint it said the phone would ship on the 12th. Would we be getting the phones early by any chance?

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

Never had a problem with Sprint I know it's supposed to be the lesser of the phone companies but it's been great for me.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Preordered the 9Plus last night (lilac) with Tmobile - no fee. Well, a down payment of $120, but no proessing fee. I did upgrade to next day shipping for $24 - 2nd day was free but I'm impatient lol.

LordAndroid

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Preordered the 9Plus last night (lilac) with Tmobile - no fee. Well, a down payment of $120, but no proessing fee. I did upgrade to next day shipping for $24 - 2nd day was free but I'm impatient lol.
I'm excited this is the time of year that I look forward to guess what Amy I already have 10 cases lined up for the S9 plus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair