AT&T: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Re: AT&T: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread!

They are live!

Pre ordered Midnight Black S9+ unlocked from Samsung.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: AT&T: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread

Order placed from AT&T for a Midnight Black S9+ with an estimated ship date of the 13th.

sleepnclass

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
just ordered the coral blue S9+! can't believe they had it on day one for once and it's not a stupid best buy exlusive that came out half way through the phones life span.

ADavis94

Mar 2, 2018
Visit site
Pre-ordered the S9+ in lilac from Best Buy. I got the ATT version. I just had to pay the sales taxes and I paid off the remaining balance on my lease for my current phone (I currently have the s6 edge and ATT wont accept a trade in because there is a chip in the corner of the body). I'll probably sell it online. Excited to get a new phone. I'm assuming the phone wont be activated when I pick it up but I've never bought a phone from Best Buy. Will I have to activate the phone in store or can I do it at home?

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Ordered first thing via Best Buy. First time in a long time I ordered through Best Buy. Last time I did it was a painful process waiting for my device. But for an additional 100 off I couldn't resist. Even if I have to wait a few extra days it will be ok since I saved 100.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Ordered first thing via Best Buy. First time in a long time I ordered through Best Buy. Last time I did it was a painful process waiting for my device. But for an additional 100 off I couldn't resist. Even if I have to wait a few extra days it will be ok since I saved 100.

Are you using any trade in? If so, you only get gift card for it. So you can use toward future purchase. I do not believe you can use it toward your phone for your trade in.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Pre-ordered the S9+ in lilac from Best Buy. I got the ATT version. I just had to pay the sales taxes and I paid off the remaining balance on my lease for my current phone (I currently have the s6 edge and ATT wont accept a trade in because there is a chip in the corner of the body). I'll probably sell it online. Excited to get a new phone. I'm assuming the phone wont be activated when I pick it up but I've never bought a phone from Best Buy. Will I have to activate the phone in store or can I do it at home?

You can really just pop your sim card into the new device and you're good to go.

jgreg02

Aug 11, 2017
Visit site

I ordered though Best Buy and they said I can pick it up on March 16 the day after the official launch. No delay at all.