AT&T: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Don't know why my posts aren't showing up? This is the third time posting this so sorry if they all show up...

Looking at the Fed Ex shipping details my phone shipped Saturday. I won't get it til the 14th though. There was a note that Per shippers instructions, package will not be delivered until scheduled delivery date. Wondering why?

That's the day samsung set for all who pre ordered to receive their phones. It happens every year. No matter where you're located, you'll get it on the 14th if you pre order. I love 20 min from the shipping location in Ft Worth Texas and I still get mine on samsungs date. That's just how it is

gogoplata1980

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
My order isn't even showing up in the MyATT app. I can go through some hoops to find it and its status.

It was showing up for a week plus. Now, no mas.

Is it showing for you all?

fanofdean

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
My order isn't even showing up in the MyATT app. I can go through some hoops to find it and its status.

It was showing up for a week plus. Now, no mas.

Is it showing for you all?

Yep, still showing up on Myatt as preparing to ship. The app does act up sometimes though, not showing me, but the browser always works.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
It can be so fun to get new device. I hope everyone enjoys their new phones and doesn't have any problems with them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1