AT&T: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread

calircr

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
yeah, my order has been in "Preparing to Ship" mode since last Friday. When I contacted them, I get multiple answers. The usual 1) estimated ship dates are between 3/13-3/15, 2) your order will be shipped on 3/14 with an expected delivery of 3/19.

gazuga6176

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
just a heads up for people with crappy coverage, I have full bars on this phone. 1 to 2 bars on the s8. the radios on the 845 are amazing. I might be on another LTE band now.

KP8819

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
Shnweller I'm thinking the same... I'll play with my s9 for a week before I decide. I know it doesn't bother many or they like it but I just can't get over the screen size.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
So there is a chance some could walk into an AT&T store and get a s9+ before someone that pre-ordered. I will have self control.

KP8819

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
After using my S9 for the day I think I'm sticking with it... So far it's really fast & love the size. The 2nd camera for zoom & 2 GB RAM doesn't matter to me. Only thing I'd want is the bigger battery but it's not enough to exchange for the S9+.

Lovin the Coral Blue... It doesn't look anything like the pics. A much darker blue in hand.

Hope everyone gets their's soon. It's BS if you pre ordered and don't have it by Friday at the latest!

calircr

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
the rep I spoke with stated that I had just passed the fraud verification (meaning my order was not fraudulent). Then they stated that I should get a tracking number today or tomorrow. They said if I get a tracking number tomorrow, I would/should get my phone tomorrow.

what I want to know is.....how much of that should I believe? pretty skeptical now.

Oh and they were able to tell my phone is being shipped from Texas.

KP8819

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
the rep I spoke with stated that I had just passed the fraud verification (meaning my order was not fraudulent). Then they stated that I should get a tracking number today or tomorrow. They said if I get a tracking number tomorrow, I would/should get my phone tomorrow.

what I want to know is.....how much of that should I believe? pretty skeptical now.

Sounds shady... Fraud verification, idk maybe I guess.

How would you get your phone tomorrow if you just get the tracking # the same day?

kcodya

May 22, 2011
Visit site

Yeahhhh, I was told I would have it tommorow too, but my order still says "preparing to ship". No way it gets here tomorrow. Think they just tell everyone that to get them off the phone.

calircr

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I agree - highly doubt the validity of their statement. I even asked for clarification, if I get a tracking number tomorrow I will have it delivered from Texas to California - Same day?? they said yes.... in today's day and age, it is possible.

I laughed so hard.