03-18-2018 11:01 PM
170 ... 34567
tools
    I still haven't gotten a shipping notice. I was hoping to see one by now. Maybe tomorrow.
    03-13-2018 06:48 PM
    Ordered a black one from Verizon on March 2nd and opted to have it shipped. Got shipping notification this morning. I figured only a label had been generated, but I see a departure scan so at least it's moving. It should be delivered tomorrow.
    areyes163 likes this.
    03-13-2018 07:35 PM
    Ordered a black one from Verizon on March 2nd and opted to have it shipped. Got shipping notification this morning. I figured only a label had been generated, but I see a departure scan so at least it's moving. It should be delivered tomorrow.
    Nice congrats. Nice to see these bad boys moving. Mine still says preparing. Hopefully it updates tomorrow. It will come before we know it
    03-13-2018 07:37 PM
    Shipping notifications for both my phones. One says it will be delivered tomorrow, & the other delivered on Thursday. My guess is that they both will be delivered on Thursday.
    03-13-2018 09:25 PM
    I thought mine would have come Thursday, but tracking is saying Friday. Oh well.
    03-13-2018 10:22 PM
    I thought mine would have come Thursday, but tracking is saying Friday. Oh well.
    When did you get your shipping email.
    03-13-2018 10:25 PM
    When did you get your shipping email.
    Came at 4:09pm central time.
    areyes163 likes this.
    03-13-2018 10:45 PM
    Ah thanks. I figured I was outside the shipping time for today. Well. There's always tomorrow. It'll come.
    03-13-2018 10:46 PM
    Ah thanks. I figured I was outside the shipping time for today. Well. There's always tomorrow. It'll come.
    Yeah, we'll probably still both get it on release day.
    areyes163 likes this.
    03-13-2018 11:44 PM
    I am beyond frustrated with this now. I received a text around noon yesterday saying there was an issue to call. I immediately call and they said was an issue in the pre activation and took the information to send to backoffice to fix. A few hours later no update so I call and get told basically I'll get an email when it's fixed. I expressed concern about ups ground shipping since I was told it was shipping from a California store which takes three days and they said it would still be fixed to be shipped. It still says action required and I called last night and the representative said the people to fix it were gone and rudely rushed me off the phone and if I call today they would be able to fix it over the phone. If that was the case why wasn't it fixed the first two times I called and she was just saying anything to rudely rushed me off the phone.

On the other note my first order was "shipped" from Oklahoma yesterday morning 11:41am but is still Ready for pickup so it won't make its shipping timeframe either ups ground. Just completely overwhelmed by these issues. No one wants to help the customer.
    03-14-2018 07:38 AM
    It doesn't show on my Verizon page either. I only see the 3 devices i have in my possession. Maybe when you order online it comes activated for you? They told me when i come to pick it up ill have to come over to the desk to activate it.
    03-14-2018 07:45 AM
    I ordered unlocked S9 Plus when the clock struck 12 2 March. Today's the 14th and it still hasn't shipped and my account hasn't been charged. I'm not impressed with Best Buy thus far!
    03-14-2018 08:49 AM
    Just got my device contract email and the status has been updated to "Preparing". I order around 8am on Day 1
    03-14-2018 11:25 AM
    Mine still stay preparing. That's better than before when it just said Processing . I hope everyone gets shipping notifications today !
    03-14-2018 11:31 AM
    I ordered online at Midnight on March 2nd, chose it to be delivered. Yesterday at 11:27 am Eastern time I received an email from Best Buy with the Verizon service agreement and the status had also moved to "preparing". It stayed like this until I received a shipping email at 8:30 pm last night and it has been moving along all night and morning with UPS with a delivery stating tomorrow afternoon.
    Missalyssa928 likes this.
    03-14-2018 12:24 PM
    I ordered online at Midnight on March 2nd, chose it to be delivered. Yesterday at 11:27 am Eastern time I received an email from Best Buy with the Verizon service agreement and the status had also moved to "preparing". It stayed like this until I received a shipping email at 8:30 pm last night and it has been moving along all night and morning with UPS with a delivery stating tomorrow afternoon.
    Same here except I haven't received shipping info yet and I've been charged. Hopefully I see it later. Got my agreements and return label yesterday.
    03-14-2018 12:44 PM
    I am beyond frustrated with this now. I received a text around noon yesterday saying there was an issue to call. I immediately call and they said was an issue in the pre activation and took the information to send to backoffice to fix. A few hours later no update so I call and get told basically I'll get an email when it's fixed. I expressed concern about ups ground shipping since I was told it was shipping from a California store which takes three days and they said it would still be fixed to be shipped. It still says action required and I called last night and the representative said the people to fix it were gone and rudely rushed me off the phone and if I call today they would be able to fix it over the phone. If that was the case why wasn't it fixed the first two times I called and she was just saying anything to rudely rushed me off the phone.

On the other note my first order was "shipped" from Oklahoma yesterday morning 11:41am but is still Ready for pickup so it won't make its shipping timeframe either ups ground. Just completely overwhelmed by these issues. No one wants to help the customer.
    I just called about my first order that went through fine to ship yesterday. Apparently it's LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It left the store warehouse yesterday but UPS has never scanned it. They can't do anything but check the tracking to file a claim for possible replacement until the official sale date Friday so if it doesn't show up (original tracking was delivery tomorrow) by Friday to call back to replace the order. Still no update with the other order in error.
    03-14-2018 03:09 PM
    Got mine today. I'm pretty surprised. I just got home so I haven't opened it yet. I would have been fine waiting until Friday anyway since I got the $100 off from pre-ordering (I'm on Verizon), but it's nice to have it now.
    netnative likes this.
    03-14-2018 06:15 PM
    I just called about my first order that went through fine to ship yesterday. Apparently it's LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It left the store warehouse yesterday but UPS has never scanned it. They can't do anything but check the tracking to file a claim for possible replacement until the official sale date Friday so if it doesn't show up (original tracking was delivery tomorrow) by Friday to call back to replace the order. Still no update with the other order in error.
    Apparently what once was lost has now been found
    Tulsa, OK, United States 03/14/2018 6:13 P.M. Origin Scan
    netnative likes this.
    03-14-2018 07:06 PM
    You must have a hundred posts between here and the Best Buy Forums, I hope you're not waiting to trade one if these phones for a kidney or something. If so prayers and best wishes!
    03-14-2018 08:59 PM
    My preorder still says processing. I had setup for pick up at a local store. I'm wondering now if they will be doing the activation in-store rather than pre-activating it prior to shipment to the store.
    03-14-2018 09:35 PM
    Got my tracking info finally as well. Says delivery tomorrow but I changed it to pickup at a facility. Hopeful that works out. If not Friday isn't far away either. At least it shipped.
    03-14-2018 10:52 PM
    I pre-ordered on 3/2. Got a shipping notification yesterday and it just left the UPS facility in Arizona but coming to me (in NH) by UPS Ground and scheduled for delivery on Wednesday 3/21. So much for pre order and have it on release day no matter if you pick it up or have it shipped. Had I known I would have chosen in store pick up.
    03-15-2018 07:03 AM
    My Best Buy order has changed from processing to preparing! Yay... I will be picking up this bad boy Friday after work. Excited!
    03-15-2018 07:59 AM
    Freely available here in India..
    03-15-2018 08:31 AM
170 ... 34567