Best Buy: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread!

rflores5432

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered from Best Buy online last night but chose to have it shipped to my house. Anyone know if I'm still able to go to the store at a later date and trade in my S7edge for the gift card?

Quick Cal

Mar 3, 2018
Visit site
Hmm. I went to the store and ordered. I didn't get anything with a final price while in the store. When I checked my invoice they emailed me it said $912 no tax or discount. But the 24 month deal comes up to $812. Am I missing something.

What did you guys pay with out the $100 off.

Beth Hahn

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
Hmm. I went to the store and ordered. I didn't get anything with a final price while in the store. When I checked my invoice they emailed me it said $912 no tax or discount. But the 24 month deal comes up to $812. Am I missing something.

What did you guys pay with out the $100 off.

The paper work I got shows the total of 789.99 minus 300 for the trade value minus 350.00 down payment (I'm paying off most of the phone at pick up) and then in another section it shows the disclaimer of the $100 off when finalizing everything on the pick up day...so I'll owe att like 40 bucks well that and tax I don't think was figured in yet...

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered from Best Buy online last night but chose to have it shipped to my house. Anyone know if I'm still able to go to the store at a later date and trade in my S7edge for the gift card?
I believe you have to do in store to be eligible. So you won't be eligible.

netnative

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
I preordered the S9+ at my local Best Buy store. Is there any chance that Best Buy will release the preordered phones earlier than March 16th?

Jennipug

Mar 4, 2018
Visit site

I called them directly and changed my shipping to in store so I can trade in my s7 edge.

osubass1

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I preordered the S9+ at my local Best Buy store. Is there any chance that Best Buy will release the preordered phones earlier than March 16th?

in the past, the stores have not released it early with the exception of the S7.

however, when the S8 came out, Best Buy orders that were shipped received it early, while the store waited until release day.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I called them directly and changed my shipping to in store so I can trade in my s7 edge.
in the past, the stores have not released it early with the exception of the S7.

however, when the S8 came out, Best Buy orders that were shipped received it early, while the store waited until release day.
The only way they breach the date is if Verizon retail stores breach as well.

moises1204

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
Oder my s9 the minute it came aveileble for pre-order on tmobile, and with $360 off via an s7 trade in, it doesn't get any better than that, love tmobile.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Oder my s9 the minute it came aveileble for pre-order on tmobile, and with $360 off via an s7 trade in, it doesn't get any better than that, love tmobile.
That is a good deal. But this is the Best Buy thread. I ordered via Best Buy because they offered the s9 plus for 100 off which essentially made it the same price as tmobile and samsung but better then paying 100 more anywhere else.

soxfan5

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I preordered the Verizon S9+ from Best Buy. This may be a stupid question, but does anyone know if a new sim card will be included in the box? My current phone has a micro sim, so I'll need a nano. Not interested in cutting it down myself.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I preordered the Verizon S9+ from Best Buy. This may be a stupid question, but does anyone know if a new sim card will be included in the box? My current phone has a micro sim, so I'll need a nano. Not interested in cutting it down myself.
It should.

Cliff W

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I never did preorders from bestbuy but today the taxes they took for the phone is back into my bank account I'm confused why they did that. Also I did shipping to my house.

jesmann

Sep 1, 2010
www.mokaraoke.com
I never did preorders from bestbuy but today the taxes they took for the phone is back into my bank account I'm confused why they did that. Also I did shipping to my house.
They do a preauthorization when you place your order but it's not completed until the order shops. Depending on the banks timeframe if the preauthorization falls off which is what happened.

jesmann

Sep 1, 2010
www.mokaraoke.com
Yeah.... I'm in Missouri and was only charged the state portion of the sales tax initially I am keeping enough to cover the county/city sales tax in case. I know Amazon only has to charge the state portion so if it stays that way I saved about another $100 over the two phones rather than ordering from Verizon or going in store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12