03-22-2018 12:47 PM
282 ... 45678 ...
tools
    My order no longer says I can cancel. I ended up reordering on Saturday with the trade promo after eBay had the S7 for $140 with a coupon so I'll end up saving about $200 more on the phone with eBates, Honey and that trade in. Hoping to see movement today but I think I'll see it tomorrow with Wednesday delivery.
    03-12-2018 08:30 AM
    Ordered within minutes of pre-order opening. No cancel option, but no charge to my card yet or tracking on My FedEx. Just got back from Disney and would have loved to have had the 2x optical zoom...
    03-12-2018 08:31 AM
    Got a text this morning from Sammy that item has been shipped, however, FedEx is telling me that item will be delivered on the 16th. WTF
    03-12-2018 09:33 AM
    Just got shipment email and tracking # for Fed-Ex. Deliver on Wednesday in Virginia...
    03-12-2018 09:59 AM
    11:30AM EST got an email from Fedex with tracking. I paid for the expedited shipping so ETA is tomorrow the 13th. No update on Samsung site though. I pre-ordered on the 2nd
    ejohnnyk likes this.
    03-12-2018 10:39 AM
    So when we all pre-ordered our S9s from Samsung direct the ad copy read something like this. "Order by March 8 receive phone by March 14" The word "by" is generally understood to mean before with some interpretations meaning day of. Samsung has just informed me that "by" in this case means shipped on the 14th arriving on the 16th. So the ad should have said "by March 17" They did send me a $10 off email for pointing this out to them.
    Good luck
    03-12-2018 11:10 AM
    Apparently, mine is shipped standard from FedEx. Anyone else getting the same service?
    03-12-2018 11:10 AM
    Still nothing on my Samsung account. Ordered 3/3. Cancel hyperlink is gone, but no shipping information, etc., has been updated. I already have a Spigen Slim Armor waiting. Does anyone have any experience with those?
    03-12-2018 11:16 AM
    Still nothing on my Samsung account. Ordered 3/3. Cancel hyperlink is gone, but no shipping information, etc., has been updated. I already have a Spigen Slim Armor waiting. Does anyone have any experience with those?
    Samsung is yet to show shipping info but fedex emailed me direct, i'll see when the two match up

I have use the spigen slim on my s7 edge and my iphone 7+ for a year now and have been very happy. It gives back + all around edge protection, and doesnt hinder getting the phone in or out of your pocket. If you are prone to dropping your phone, it isn't the most ideal for protection but still takes a beating. Glass is exposed with it installed too FYI
    Hosehead likes this.
    03-12-2018 11:24 AM
    I ordered on 3/2 and am in the same boat as you. Looks like it's random the way orders are being processed and shipped.
    Hosehead likes this.
    03-12-2018 11:26 AM
    OK. Now I am creeped out.

I logged into FedEx right after I posted here. Nothing.

Read responses to my comment (Thanks, folks).

The email appears moments later from FedEx BOOM! On the way. (woohoo)

Wednesday delivery.
    03-12-2018 11:31 AM
    Literally was checking this thread and got the text that it's coming tomorrow to my work by 3pm. FedEx usually drops off before noon so I'll post an update tomorrow!
    03-12-2018 11:51 AM
    Literally was checking this thread and got the text that it's coming tomorrow to my work by 3pm. FedEx usually drops off before noon so I'll post an update tomorrow!
    Shocked to see you swapping. I remember you going iPhone and loving it versus Android :P.
    03-12-2018 11:53 AM
    I too got a FedEx notification that I will get mine tomorrow. It stated that a signature is required...
    03-12-2018 11:53 AM
    How did you request Fedex to upgrade/change from 2nd day shipping to expedited shipping?
    03-12-2018 11:56 AM
    Ordered 15 minutes after preorder started. Still no updates :/
    No charge on credit card either. Do you guys see any charge ?
    03-12-2018 11:57 AM
    Found mine first in my FedEx delivery manager. Then emails and texts from both Samsung and FedEx. I'll have it tomorrow!! Woot.
    03-12-2018 11:58 AM
    Ordered 15 minutes after preorder started. Still no updates :/
    No charge on credit card either. Do you guys see any charge ?
    try this:

1) Create/login to fedex.com
    2) After logged in, Click "Tracking" on the top of the page and select "ALL TRACKING SERVICES" - that will open up a new Tracking page
    3) Click on the tab "Track by Reference"
    4) In the box/field where it said "Enter up to 30 FedEx reference numbers"; enter YourOrderNumber_01 (example, my order number is ThanksSlickDeal, I'd entered: ThanksSlickDeal_01. Order number is from samsung.com)
    5) Enter all the fields and click the "TRACK" button
    03-12-2018 12:03 PM
    Shocked to see you swapping. I remember you going iPhone and loving it versus Android :P.
    You must not have been following me after. Since Dec. I was using the Pixel 2 XL (after the honeymoon period with the iPhone wore off I was over it) and love my Pixel but I am hopeful the S9+ can supplant it. If not, I'll return it and keep the Pixel. I have a Sammy TV so hoping I can use the phone as a Kodi sometimes and also like all of the extra's with the S9 this time. My kids will love AREmoji and I am interested in the camera. Still like iOS but mostly for iMessage and Apple Watch. FaceTime is meh now that Duo and What'sApp and Hangouts are all caught up and on everything.
    03-12-2018 12:08 PM
    You must not have been following me after. Since Dec. I was using the Pixel 2 XL (after the honeymoon period with the iPhone wore off I was over it) and love my Pixel but I am hopeful the S9+ can supplant it. If not, I'll return it and keep the Pixel. I have a Sammy TV so hoping I can use the phone as a Kodi sometimes and also like all of the extra's with the S9 this time. My kids will love AREmoji and I am interested in the camera. Still like iOS but mostly for iMessage and Apple Watch. FaceTime is meh now that Duo and What'sApp and Hangouts are all caught up and on everything.
    Ah okay. No I didn't follow super closely. I just remember when I was doing one of my browsing sessions of iMore I saw your posts and thought "Oh wow he went iPhone" :P.
    03-12-2018 12:15 PM
    Ah okay. No I didn't follow super closely. I just remember when I was doing one of my browsing sessions of iMore I saw your posts and thought "Oh wow he went iPhone" :P.
    Yeah I have a problem...I go back and forth. I always go back to iOS but always instantly regret it. Then I go to Android and love it for awhile and then begin to regret it. My wife has an iPhone 8 and HATES it, nonstop weird stuff going on. She'll take 10-20 pictures and nothing will be there when she goes to photos, but guess what app has them? Google Photos. A restart usually fixes it but it shouldn't go to that.
    03-12-2018 12:21 PM
    I think my phone that I ordered direct from Samsung just shipped and will be here Wednesday. It is shipping from Indianapolis. It is shipping from Brightpoint North America which I've seen articles saying is contracted to ship Samsung devices.

My status hasn't updated on the samsung site, and I haven't gotten an email from samsung about shipping. Just the fedex tracking site that tells me about deliveries to my house.

I didn't pay anything extra for shipping expedited or anything like that, so I have 2 day delivery.
    03-12-2018 12:26 PM
    Thanks for that. It's scheduled to arrive Wednesday

But seriously this is the first time I'm getting a Samsung and their service regarding orders and notifications to buyers is horrendous and miles behind something like Apple's service.
    03-12-2018 12:49 PM
    Oh...samsung hasn't even charged my card yet. No pending charge. I have other pending charges from today, but none from them. Interesting. Maybe they will charge me tomorrow. Can't wait to get it though.
    03-12-2018 01:02 PM
    ...14th as stated... ♫ to my ears !

Samsung Direct: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread-screen-shot-2018-03-12-10.51.13-am.png
    TMavC5 likes this.
    03-12-2018 01:05 PM
282 ... 45678 ...