Samsung Direct: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Got two emails 3 hours ago saying that my s9 and s9+ are going to be delivered today. Can't wait......

mkatkinson

Feb 27, 2018
Visit site
I too have received advice from Samsun Direct that my S9 is on its way and will be delivered today by DPD.

I am waiting for DPD to advise me of the 1-hour time slot (it's 6.00am UK time as I write this).

I pre-ordered my unlocked S9 from Samsung Direct UK, I was told that shipment would take place on 8 March with Next Day Delivery, to arrive 9 March (today).

All that has happened, great service from Samsung!

jma78b

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I've had my emails this morning and just got my DPD notification that it will be delivered between 1427and 1527 today! My guy is on his first call of the day and I am number 91!!!!!

mkatkinson

Feb 27, 2018
Visit site
EUREKA!

My S9 was delivered at 10.06am UK time (see my post №77 above). I am now unpacking it and will start setting it up. First impression: Feels & looks great!

WARNING!!
Mine is a 'European Model' and the box has the following sticker on it:

EUROPEAN SIM CARD ONLY
This is a European Model: This product should be activated with a SIM card issued from a mobile operator within Europe (as defined ....).
To use SIM cards from other regions a cumulative call over five minutes must first be made with the SIM card from European operators.

So, if you are thinking of sourcing an S9 in Europe for use in other regions, I suggest you bear the above in mind!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance