Samsung Direct: Galaxy S9/S9+ Official Pre-Order Thread

trido#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I have Fed ex tracking will have phone wed.USA.
Make a My fed ex acc (no change) you can track ALL incoming Fed Ex pkg for your address.

This is how I see my tracking info.
No shipping info yet on Samsung acc and no email from them yet.
Jeff

Fletchand

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I have Fed ex tracking will have phone wed.USA.
Make a My fed ex acc (no change) you can track ALL incoming Fed Ex pkg for your address.

This is how I see my tracking info.
No shipping info yet on Samsung acc and no email from them yet.
Jeff

Same here. Email from FedEx this morning with tracking. Delivery Wednesday.
Bad noreaster coming though..hope it doesn't get delayed.

-Fletch

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
My order no longer says I can cancel. I ended up reordering on Saturday with the trade promo after eBay had the S7 for $140 with a coupon so I'll end up saving about $200 more on the phone with eBates, Honey and that trade in. Hoping to see movement today but I think I'll see it tomorrow with Wednesday delivery.

TheGeekNextDoor

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Ordered within minutes of pre-order opening. No cancel option, but no charge to my card yet or tracking on My FedEx. Just got back from Disney and would have loved to have had the 2x optical zoom... :(

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Got a text this morning from Sammy that item has been shipped, however, FedEx is telling me that item will be delivered on the 16th. WTF

Got Galaxy

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
11:30AM EST got an email from Fedex with tracking. I paid for the expedited shipping so ETA is tomorrow the 13th. No update on Samsung site though. I pre-ordered on the 2nd

hugh morris

Mar 1, 2018
Visit site
So when we all pre-ordered our S9s from Samsung direct the ad copy read something like this. "Order by March 8 receive phone by March 14" The word "by" is generally understood to mean before with some interpretations meaning day of. Samsung has just informed me that "by" in this case means shipped on the 14th arriving on the 16th. So the ad should have said "by March 17" They did send me a $10 off email for pointing this out to them.
Good luck

Hosehead

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Still nothing on my Samsung account. Ordered 3/3. Cancel hyperlink is gone, but no shipping information, etc., has been updated. I already have a Spigen Slim Armor waiting. Does anyone have any experience with those?

Got Galaxy

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Still nothing on my Samsung account. Ordered 3/3. Cancel hyperlink is gone, but no shipping information, etc., has been updated. I already have a Spigen Slim Armor waiting. Does anyone have any experience with those?

Samsung is yet to show shipping info but fedex emailed me direct, i'll see when the two match up

I have use the spigen slim on my s7 edge and my iphone 7+ for a year now and have been very happy. It gives back + all around edge protection, and doesnt hinder getting the phone in or out of your pocket. If you are prone to dropping your phone, it isn't the most ideal for protection but still takes a beating. Glass is exposed with it installed too FYI

djmac182

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

I ordered on 3/2 and am in the same boat as you. Looks like it's random the way orders are being processed and shipped.

Hosehead

May 18, 2010
Visit site
OK. Now I am creeped out. :)

I logged into FedEx right after I posted here. Nothing.

Read responses to my comment (Thanks, folks).

The email appears moments later from FedEx BOOM! On the way. (woohoo)

Wednesday delivery.

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Literally was checking this thread and got the text that it's coming tomorrow to my work by 3pm. FedEx usually drops off before noon so I'll post an update tomorrow!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Literally was checking this thread and got the text that it's coming tomorrow to my work by 3pm. FedEx usually drops off before noon so I'll post an update tomorrow!

Shocked to see you swapping. I remember you going iPhone and loving it versus Android :p.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03