I want to upgrade to the Galaxy S9+ from my Galaxy S6. Should I do it?

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I will more than likely be upgrading from my 7 to the 9, so yes the 6 to the 9+ is something just about everyone is going to recommend you do.

AspenQn

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Yes! I am upgrading from the S6 Edge to the 9+. I would have upgraded to the 8+ last year but could not pull the trigger due to the uncomfortable (for me) fingerprint sensor placement. With that issue fixed on the S9 it was a no brainer to upgrade.

That being said, this is the longest time I have ever held on to a cell phone....smart or not!

Ahmed Al Wakeel1

Mar 12, 2018
Visit site
I have the Galaxy s6 and i seem to have a big problem with the cellular reception and the battery drain it causes..

all reviewers say the galaxy s9 has superb cellular reception so i am really excited for that...

so the s6 has great design and fantastic display and camera... but i learned to never buy the first generation design... it has some flaws that get fixed the following year and it makes a perfect phone...

this happened with the s6 and s7... now with s8 and s9... so i think the s9 is a flawless phone... it is a great upgrade...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae