Show us picture(s) taken with your S9/S9+!

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
More
019efac49efd97f7b54a7cb7ecc11d35.jpg
bc168c5dd97baa2c47bd249a1a934569.jpg

Frankyel

Mar 14, 2018
Visit site
Someone please help! i just got my s9 and look at the picture I took of the dog. my main reason for upgrading is because I am a dog walker and I take photos of peoples dogs. why does it look like a painting or something. i noticed the dogs with white fur come out like this. help plz. it is on default settings.boags.jpg

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Someone please help! i just got my s9 and look at the picture I took of the dog. my main reason for upgrading is because I am a dog walker and I take photos of peoples dogs. why does it look like a painting or something. i noticed the dogs with white fur come out like this. help plz. it is on default settings.View attachment 280692
This is the type if photo this phone takes in auto mode in that lighting.

edubb256

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Someone please help! i just got my s9 and look at the picture I took of the dog. my main reason for upgrading is because I am a dog walker and I take photos of peoples dogs. why does it look like a painting or something. i noticed the dogs with white fur come out like this. help plz. it is on default settings.View attachment 280692

It looks like the dog is overexposed. Before you take the shot, tap the screen on the dog. That tells the camera to set exposure and focus based on the dog.

Caspavio

Mar 8, 2018
Visit site
It looks like the dog is overexposed. Before you take the shot, tap the screen on the dog. That tells the camera to set exposure and focus based on the dog.

I dont think it's due to overexposure. i mean the dog and its surroundings are in shade, and there is this small patch near the strap that is "overexposed", but nearby white fur isnt. i suspect it has to do with how samsung process their photos. maybe try another camera app?