I'm just curious to see if any Note 8 users are considering going to the S9/S9+. I love my Note 8 and I use the pen a lot but I wouldn't mind maybe if it would be worth it but from what I'm seeing on here there are a lot of issues with the S9. Plus I'd be going down in size just a tad so it might not be a good for me. If they are going to have A Note 9 then I think I'll just wait for it.
    03-13-2018 07:58 AM
    I'm just curious to see if any Note 8 users are considering going to the S9/S9+. I love my Note 8 and I use the pen a lot but I wouldn't mind maybe if it would be worth it but from what I'm seeing on here there are a lot of issues with the S9. Plus I'd be going down in size just a tad so it might not be a good for me. If they are going to have A Note 9 then I think I'll just wait for it.
    No issues here. I got the S9+ and still have my Note 8 cause I also live the pen. My main likes are the stereo speakers and the camera. It's not a huge difference. And is a good preview of what's to come with the N9. The finger print scanner is faster but the position takes some getting used to. I actually prefer the N8 placement.
    03-13-2018 08:31 AM