Samsung pay

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I did not see this type of thread posted yet so I started one. I've used Samsung pay today with it without a problem so I'm happy

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I did not see this type of thread posted yet so I started one. I've used Samsung pay today with it without a problem so I'm happy
First time using Samsung pay or first time with the s9? I was happy that I was actually able to add a card to my phone and gear s3 without having to call my bank. I'm guessing my note 8 had some sort of issue getting the code from my bank.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
First time using Samsung pay or first time with the s9? I was happy that I was actually able to add a card to my phone and gear s3 without having to call my bank. I'm guessing my note 8 had some sort of issue getting the code from my bank.
Samsung pay master here lol. Just got s9plus today

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I've been a power user as well since my crappy bank finally got on board. I was getting ready to switch banks because of it. My only complaint was having to call the bank to activate my card, which isn't the case anymore.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

You can also go to samsung web site and see which bank is on board with SP.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
How many points has everyone on here got racked up on samsung pay. I very recently switched over from the note 8 and have 5860 points. I've already hit the 50 transactions so I'm not going to earn anymore points until the new month hits. I need at least 6000 to get the $20 visa reward. Wish Samsung Pay hadn't changed their terms but oh well, it's still a blast to use.

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site
How many points has everyone on here got racked up on samsung pay. I very recently switched over from the note 8 and have 5860 points. I've already hit the 50 transactions so I'm not going to earn anymore points until the new month hits. I need at least 6000 to get the $20 visa reward. Wish Samsung Pay hadn't changed their terms but oh well, it's still a blast to use.

I'm doing well 😁

Attachments

• 231.jpg
    231.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 75

vietalogy

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I used it at a local book store and the card machine said no chip and swipe only. I put the phone next to the terminal and the cashier said it wouldn't work I just told him hit credit and guess what it worked. He was speechless after the payment went through.

ADavis94

Mar 2, 2018
Visit site
I am trying to train myself to use Samsung pay. When I first got s6 edge, my bank at the time wasn't on board with Samsung pay and I never bothered going back in later on and seeing if there was any update. While setting up my s9+ I check Samsung pay and now my bank is there. Also another cc that wasn't previously on Samsung pay is on there too. I also like I can add my membership cards. I have a special gas card and it was nice that I could add it. Too bad I just got gas the day before I got my phone lol...

lucianus_luciferus

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I use google pay because samsung rewards is not available in the uk and mst is not available in the uk either.
Also Google pay works from the lock screen without having to open the app

hugh morris

Mar 1, 2018
Visit site
Can you use your Samsung pay linked credit card and then pay that balance with your Samsung pay linked debit card triple dipping the same dollar?

Lundon44

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Just installed Samsung Pay. Been using Google Pay till now. Does Samsung Pay require you to open anything or do anything? I'm used to just literally just unlocking my phone and tapping.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Just installed Samsung Pay. Been using Google Pay till now. Does Samsung Pay require you to open anything or do anything? I'm used to just literally just unlocking my phone and tapping.
Sort of open your phone and swipe up. Then just hit your fingerprint and tap. Same thing. Except it works at so many more places than Google Pay. I just used it at a shoe store. The lady goes on we dont take Samsung Pay. We only accept Apple pay. I just laughed and tapped my phone. Worked just fine. She shocked.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Yeah you unlock your phone you flick up the screen if you have your favorites cards saved in a tab on the homepage you can store quite a few different credit cards in Samsung pay to choose between I have mine set up to pay with a fingerprint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool