Today I got a notification for an update to Sidesync on my Win 10PC. Post installation a dialog box appeared saying Sidesync is not supported by the Galaxy S9 and S9+ and instead a future version of Samsung Flow will replace it.

I did some searching around and found on the Sidesync site a message saying pretty much the same. So, I decided to try out Samsung Flow. Got stuck because Flow requires Bluetooth and my desktop doesn't have Bluetooth. Plus Samsung claims a "future version" of Flow will replace Sidesync so I figured today's version doesn't apply....

Anyone have any more info on this?
    03-15-2018 07:03 PM
    I am special needs and I use Sidesync to go into my phone
    so I am worried that they are going to stop it because I can not use my hands to touch my phone
    Today I got a notification for an update to Sidesync on my Win 10PC. Post installation a dialog box appeared saying Sidesync is not supported by the Galaxy S9 and S9+ and instead a future version of Samsung Flow will replace it.

I did some searching around and found on the Sidesync site a message saying pretty much the same. So, I decided to try out Samsung Flow. Got stuck because Flow requires Bluetooth and my desktop doesn't have Bluetooth. Plus Samsung claims a "future version" of Flow will replace Sidesync so I figured today's version doesn't apply....

Anyone have any more info on this?
    03-15-2018 09:40 PM
    I just tried to load Sidesync & the message you mentioned loaded, so I headed here.

I don't have bluetooth on my PC either. It's always something...

Samsung discontinuing Sidesync for S9 series phones.  Claim future Samsung Flow will replace it-sidesync_gals9.jpg
    03-15-2018 09:41 PM
    You can get a USB Bluetooth dongle for like $10 if that works for you. I plugged one into my PC. Works fine.
    BerryBubbles likes this.
    03-16-2018 12:06 AM
    I'm not sure why they wouldn't have it where there would be continuous coverage. Don't get rid of one before the other is finished.
    03-16-2018 12:54 AM