S9 battery experience?

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
20hrs with 12% remaining is really good imo with 3hrs 40mins SOT & 2hrs 45mins on calls.
Are you used to more on another device?

Yeah that's pretty decent. Eight of those hours were overnight. But yeah, I got better battery life on my Nokia 8. I'm sure there are some reasons for that though, namely that it's stock Android with 0 bloatware (though I disabled some of that on my S9).

KP8819

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
Yeah that's pretty decent. Eight of those hours were overnight. But yeah, I got better battery life on my Nokia 8. I'm sure there are some reasons for that though, namely that it's stock Android with 0 bloatware (though I disabled some of that on my S9).

Yeah the bloat will always hurt Samsung's battery life.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
This is an S9 thread so everyone here is discussing the S9...
Different SoC's (845 or 9810) so a significant difference, but I think your perspective perhaps not appreciating this, might respectfully explain the lack of dileniation in other folks posts ;)

KP8819

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
Different SoC's (845 or 9810) so a significant difference, but I think your perspective perhaps not appreciating this, might respectfully explain the lack of dileniation in other folks posts ;)

My fault... Realized my mistake & edited then saw your post.

geraldem

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site

Which program are you using to disable packages? I used to use Package Disable Pro, but no longer own since the pulled it from the play store. So now I am looking for new one.

geraldem

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
based on what I am seeing this thread and others on this forum. It seems like the 845 S9 averages around 2 1/2 hours of SOT with day use. Not too bad I guess. The 845 S9+ average seems to be around 4 1/2 hours or so, depending on usage of course.

My average on my Note 8 is around 3 1/2. Funny how this is so variable, with very similar battery size, screen, os..etc.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy