No screen protector

vietalogy

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else not using one? I installed a glass one and took it off right after as the touch sensitivity sucked bad.

RandomGuy Yo

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
My experience with the S8 plus and note 8 is get one. I bought one today for the S9 plus and like you I don't like it as well. Probably didn't help any

legin111

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Get the white stone protector . I just put it on mine and it works great. No issues whatsoever. A little expensive but not as much as the phone

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I gave up since they introduced Edge/Infinity display.

One. I'm not going to spend too much like $30+.

Second. I went with Wallet cases instead. I got the Samsung LED case since I got 30% off on accessories when I picked up my 9+ yesterday.

Third. Not using a screen protector feels so much better.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else not using one? I installed a glass one and took it off right after as the touch sensitivity sucked bad.

I was in the same situation, I didn't like how the screen feels and looks. However, I found something that fit and feel like the original glass of the phone. "Whitestone Dome". Just Youtube it and learn about it. It's the only thing right now that I enjoy having it on.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Can't remember the last time I used screen protector on my phones

First time you'll worry but never even bothered about it over the past few years and it's been great.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Can't remember the last time I used screen protector on my phones

First time you'll worry but never even bothered about it over the past few years and it's been great.

I'm pretty careful with my phone. I still manage to scratch my screen. (GRRR), so I don't take any chance anymore since I do trade and sell my phone back.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty careful with my phone. I still manage to scratch my screen. (GRRR), so I don't take any chance anymore since I do trade and sell my phone back.
Yeah I do get minute scratches over the period of time which drives down the value a bit. But I just got used to using and selling without it, now I don't even worry. But yeah agree about the scratches.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

If you find a screen protector that fits good dont forget to enable the touch sensibility for screen protector in setting

Attachments

• 397.jpg
    397.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 92

jlp0209

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
Get the white stone protector . I just put it on mine and it works great. No issues whatsoever. A little expensive but not as much as the phone

I second this. I am sold on this brand for every phone I buy from now on. Got it for my Pixel 2 XL and now my S9.

Tempered glass, no dot matrix. Covers the whole screen including edges and no bubbling / popping up on the edges. Watch the installation video instead of just reading the instructions. No reduction in touch sensitivity at all and crystal clear. Best screen protectors I've ever used.

Galaxy S9 Screen Protector Tempered Glass Shield, Full Screen Coverage 3D Curved Dome Glass [Liquid Dispersion Tech] Easy Install Tray and UV Light by Whitestone for Samsung Galaxy S9 (2018) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079YHWC2...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6195128

scottishlassy

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
If you find a screen protector that fits good dont forget to enable the touch sensibility for screen protector in setting

Thank you for this. I got a Zagg screen protect put on and found that my screen was unresponsive intermittently. I turned on this setting and now it works great!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2