That damn sticker

TwitchyPuppy

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Who, among you, keeps the sticker on the back of their Samsung phone?

I know I can’t, it breaks the sleek look.

Last edited:

grafixguy#AC

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I always remove them. Just be aware the glue needs to be removed, too. WD-40 takes it off pretty easily. Follow that up with some glass cleaner.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah not keeping that eye sore and no reason to. Same with Qualcomm sticker on the top, it goes immediately.

But it all depends on person to person, some don't care since it doesn't bother just like the ugly carrier stamps on earlier phones didn't bother people. I for one hate anything other than the original OEM branding.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I always remove them. Just be aware the glue needs to be removed, too. WD-40 takes it off pretty easily. Follow that up with some glass cleaner.
What glue. All mine came off with ease. No residue left. Same as on my Note 8 and 8 plus. Never needed to use WD-40 lol. Just peel the stickers.

TMavC5

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site

Shouldn't be any glue, my friend. It peels right off just like the plastic covered to the phone when you peel the cover away when you open up your new phone.

nate0

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
Good call. I strip them all off too. On the Snapdragon model I even take that Qualcomm sticker off the top near the sim tray that most folks like to leave on.

nate0

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
WD40 on your phone? I know it works against adhesive because it's petroleum based but probably not a good thing to put on the device...

I prefer elbow grease myself and if that fails I'll go with isopropyl alcohol.

lindajm22

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
I took the stickers off the back and the side, but they did not just peel right off for me. There was some residual glue left from both of them that I had to remove.

Abbers727

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
I even asked Sprint if it was ok to take it off. Because I was putting a clear case on the phone and I didn't want the sticker on the back of it, showing because I didn't like how it looked.

I took the sticker off.