ARCore Not Available?

paulwilko10

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
So I have seen on a few websites that the S9 and + are available with AR Core but when i go to install from the playstore it says my device is not compatible.

What is the latest on this please?

Guides2525

Mar 20, 2018
Visit site
I have the same problem as everyone here. Everywhere on the web, it says that S9 is compatible wit ARCore, but when I try to install ARcore, it says that my device is not compatible.

Mikeysvt02

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Downloading APK for latest ArCore version doesn't help. It still tells me my device doesn't have AR when I try to launch an AR app. They need to get the s9's up and running quickly. Pretty sad for a top tier phone to even get a message that AR isn't available when AR Emoji is part of it's launch software. lol

gazuga6176

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Downloading APK for latest ArCore version doesn't help. It still tells me my device doesn't have AR when I try to launch an AR app. They need to get the s9's up and running quickly. Pretty sad for a top tier phone to even get a message that AR isn't available when AR Emoji is part of it's launch software. lol

it's still in beta. they prob haven't compiled it fully for the 845. please hold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781