Who gets Naked (caseless) when they get home?

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: Who gets Naked when they get home?

I would if it wasn't for our wood floors and my two little ones. Still need the protection.

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site

The only time I throw a case on is when I go to the gym.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Who gets Naked when they get home?

Though I myself might get naked and drink beer.. Or is that after I drink beer?..... Whatever the order is, I do not let my all glass phone get naked. Tile and wood floors would be crack bait.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site

No Way! I have a parrot who hates the phone (I should have never used it to take her picture).

I don't trust her...

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

I would if it wasn't for our wood floors and my two little ones. Still need the protection.
I have 2 huskies that run around and on occasion get into scarey little spats, like last night. Sleeping on the couch, woke to them sounding like they were killing each other so I jumped up, threw the tv tray table thing and got them separated, a few moments later saw my Note 8 laying in the middle of the floor. Somehow no one or animal stepped on it. Whew - and case attached. We don't have wood floors (which would be nice actually) but carpet. One thing I do like about the carpet is although it doesn't look nearly as nice as the wood, it's rather quiet and does help a bit when phones drop, or in this case, fly threw the air and crash land. Lol.

Mar 12, 2018
Visit site

My phone's are naked all the time. Don't really like most cases. We are talking about phones right?? Or am I on the wrong thread haha

RockyMin

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site

I never take my Otterbox case off. My wireless charger even charges the phone with the case on so why take it off?

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site

I switch to a thinner case after work, but never go naked. I have a cat and dogs and the cat can be an a hole sometimes. I'm really careful with my phones but drops happen occasionally, so better safe than sorry. Especially considering for the last 6 months I've been trying unsuccessfully to get samsung premium care in my phone.

AustinTech

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

No Way! I have a parrot who hates the phone (I should have never used it to take her picture).

I don't trust her...

Parrots are nuts. We had an African Grey that would absolutely kill you for butter. Just loved the stuff. More than Paula Dean. Was like that with coffee too. Strange creature.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

I go naked on my days off when I'm able to dress in my regular clothes and my phone easily fits in my jeans pocket. I have a rugged job so day I work, I always keep my case on. Feels so good to be naked though