Usually when I get a new phone I install a launcher, play around until I get bored and then live with the results (never ideal). With my new S9+ I wanted to improve on my launcher experience. I was ok with the "Samung Experience" (Touchwiz?) but not all that satisfied with it. I had use Nova Launcher on my S6 Edge for a while but got frustrated with how completed it seemed. I ended up using the Microsoft launcher on that phone which seemed easier to use and configure. On my S9+ I decided to try Nova again and installed it. I got some really strange looking screens. I changed the default back to the Samsung launcher, but lost the apps button (still missing) and the apps drawer/list. No matter what I tried I could not get either back. So I gave up and installed the Microsoft launcher. Now at least I have an apps list but still not apps button.

Any suggestions for the launcher dummy?
    03-22-2018 05:30 PM
    If you decide to go back to the stock launcher, swipe up on your homesceen for your app drawer.
    Then hit the menu in the top right corner and you'll see what you're looking for!
    Attached Thumbnails Launchers-screenshot_20180322-145248_samsung-experience-home.jpg  
    03-22-2018 05:55 PM