Ringtone volume

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone, just got my amazing s9plus and I lov it so far!! I upgraded from the s7 edge. My question is regarding the volume of the ring tone, it seems low compared to any music played. Is it suppose to use both speakers. Noticed that when it rings sound only comes out from the bottom speaker and not the top. Thanks!

KP8819

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
I just checked and my ringtone is quite loud when I jack it up to full volume(I usually keep it around half). I couldn't tell if the top speaker was used though because most volume was coming from the bottom speaker as you stated...

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I just checked and my ringtone is quite loud when I jack it up to full volume(I usually keep it around half). I couldn't tell if the top speaker was used though because most volume was coming from the bottom speaker as you stated...
I just checked mine under settings, and it is quite loud and sound comes out both speakers, but when I have an incoming call sound only comes out from the bottom one

KP8819

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
I just checked mine under settings, and it is quite loud and sound comes out both speakers, but when I have an incoming call sound only comes out from the bottom one

Odd... Was thinking it might have been the ringtone you were using but if you tried it under settings & it works it's not that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc