When bluetooth is scanning it does not detect powerbeats3 it just gives a bunch of numbers but which one is my powerbeats?
    03-26-2018 11:47 AM
    Are you putting it into pairing mode - holding the power button down for 4 seconds, then trying to pair when the LED is blinking? The phone should find a device named Beats Wireless after a few seconds.
    SpookDroid likes this.
    03-26-2018 01:02 PM
    Sometimes the devices take a while to show up if there's too much 'noise' going on (other networks, more BT devices, etc.). Try hitting the Scan button a couple more times, and like Rukbat says, make sure the Beats are in pairing mode. I had no issue connecting mine to a pair recently, but I do believe it took a second scan to actually see the name.
    03-26-2018 01:07 PM
    When bluetooth is scanning it does not detect powerbeats3 it just gives a bunch of numbers but which one is my powerbeats?
    I was having the same issue. I figured it out: it's a problem with the Beats, not the S8. You have to reset the earphones. To do this, hold the power button and the volume down button of the Beats down at the same time for 8 seconds. It'll blink red and then it'll blink white. After it's white for a few seconds, power them off. Then, power them back on and pair. This should fix the problem.
    05-17-2018 08:31 PM