In my notification bar I am constantly getting the following:

Google Play Store
    Setup paused
    Waiting for Wi-Fi (107 MB)

The 'Clear' option is greyed out, and the only option is 'Notification'. When I click that I am taken to the Notifications settings screen. I see Google Play Store in the long list of apps and the notification is set to On. I really don't want to turn it off, but I did just to see if the notification would no longer appear but it still does. Even after restarting the phone. If I click on the notification itself, it takes me to the Google Play Store and I have reviewed the settings. I am not sure what I need to do to get rid of that annoying message. Also, I have updated every single app so there is nothing pending or in need of a new update.

If someone is experiencing the same issue on the S9+ and has resolved it, kindly help me out. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
    03-27-2018 10:56 AM
    Have you tried connecting to wifi to let the setup finish?
    03-27-2018 03:22 PM
    In my notification bar I am constantly getting the following:

Google Play Store
    Setup paused
    Waiting for Wi-Fi (107 MB)

The 'Clear' option is greyed out, and the only option is 'Notification'. When I click that I am taken to the Notifications settings screen. I see Google Play Store in the long list of apps and the notification is set to On. I really don't want to turn it off, but I did just to see if the notification would no longer appear but it still does. Even after restarting the phone. If I click on the notification itself, it takes me to the Google Play Store and I have reviewed the settings. I am not sure what I need to do to get rid of that annoying message. Also, I have updated every single app so there is nothing pending or in need of a new update.

If someone is experiencing the same issue on the S9+ and has resolved it, kindly help me out. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.
    I just fixed this issue on my S9. When I pull down the notification bar all the way and tap the play store setup paused.... an option appeared under the icon on the right to use data. It then updated all the Google apps
    04-04-2018 05:50 AM