Hey

I had a messenger notification on AOD and then after a while, it disappeared. Even when I unlocked my phone, there was no notification. And I'm not logged in on my computer or anything.

Just wondered if anyone experienced the same thing with Facebook messenger notifications.
    03-29-2018 11:30 AM
    Hey

I had a messenger notification on AOD and then after a while, it disappeared. Even when I unlocked my phone, there was no notification. And I'm not logged in on my computer or anything.

Just wondered if anyone experienced the same thing with Facebook messenger notifications.
    I have exactly the same problem, and it's not only Facebook messenger, it's Google Allo, Viber. Can't confirm if there's more. But I'm pretty sure something is wrong.
    04-10-2018 10:41 AM
    I have exactly the same problem, and it's not only Facebook messenger, it's Google Allo, Viber. Can't confirm if there's more. But I'm pretty sure something is wrong.
    I feel like the only way to keep it from disappearing is to not 'putting app to sleep' Under the always put app to sleep in Device maintenance.
    04-11-2018 02:17 AM