Any way to make google voice input for Bixby

Tim Wiest

May 1, 2014
Visit site
I thought I would give Bixby a try. There seems to be some useful commands and options it can do. But one thing I found is Samsung voice input accuracy of what I'm actually saying is pretty terrible. Jumble up my sentences. I have a little sore throat but google voice input is great. For instance it will just not do the word bad. I said bad 9 times with samsung voice. I got Badd by add add add add Brad Brad then google. bad bad bad bad bad bad bad. Almost every time I say bad I get badd. Seriously, why would it write that.
So I have turned samsung voice off for the keyboard so it uses google but bixby still uses its own voice input. Is there any way to have google voice input for bixby? I assume not. I guess I'll just turn Bixby off and use google for my voice input commands.

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Bixby is useful but voice recognition is horrendous even after training it to be more accurate. It actually puts you off using it because it's so frustrating. Google Assistant makes it look amateur.

callihan_44

May 2, 2014
Visit site
so google voice is more accurate than samsung? I will have to try this out, been using samsung and found myself yelling out the text in order to get it to correctly type it out

Tim Wiest

May 1, 2014
Visit site
Same here, I was yelling and being very methodical with each word pronunciation. I just didn't need to do that with my lg. Then I went back to Google voice input and pretty much got all my words right on with a much more normal speech. It really is sad how bad the Bixby recognition is. Pretty much the only thing I liked better with the samsung over google is the reminder app worked easier then the google reminder. Its a lot easier to manually set up and check a reminder in samsung reminder then the google reminder. I wish google had its own little reminder icon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20