Questions about Sprint S9 stock messaging app

qz0xr3

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I have the Sprint version of the S9 and am using the stock messaging app. A few questions.

On my S6 I also used the stock messaging app and could lock a message in order to protect it from being deleted. How do I do that on the S9 stock app? Is that the same as "starring" a message?

Likewise on the S6, I could schedule a message as well as add a subject line. Looks like those option are not available now. Is that true?

Shaunda12

Mar 19, 2018
Visit site
Yes, a starred message is similar to locking a message. Once you are ready to delete that conversation it will ask if you would like to delete starred message.

There should be a plus sign on the left side of where you type your messages. That button will open a drop down box and there you will find "schedule message and subject ".

Hope this helps!

qz0xr3

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes, a starred message is similar to locking a message. Once you are ready to delete that conversation it will ask if you would like to delete starred message.

There should be a plus sign on the left side of where you type your messages. That button will open a drop down box and there you will find "schedule message and subject ".

Hope this helps!

Thank you