I'm BEYOND confused right now. Please correct me and fill in blanks where necessary. On the S9+ the top camera is wide angle, the lower one is telephoto correct? If so, why is it that when I hit the button for x2 and take a photo while the lower lense is covered (w my finger), I still get an image from the top(wide angle) lense? In fact, before even taking the picture, the only thing I can get an image back from on my screen is the top lense. If I need to clarify my question let me know, but it's basically does the telephoto lense actually do anything...?
    04-09-2018 08:35 PM
    I don't have this phone, but I was helping another user with a similar issue recently and other members were saying the telephoto camera is only available in auto mode AND when there is enough light. In dark environments and in manual mode, it only allows use of the regular camera unless you can find a third party app to give you better control.
    Mr_Spencer likes this.
    04-09-2018 09:07 PM
    I don't have this phone, but I was helping another user with a similar issue recently and other members were saying the telephoto camera is only available in auto mode AND when there is enough light. In dark environments and in manual mode, it only allows use of the regular camera unless you can find a third party app to give you better control.
    Thanks. It looks like I wasn't asking Google the right question before, but ur answer helped narrow it down.

Help me comprehend this...-screenshot_20180409-221913_chrome.jpg
    Mooncatt likes this.
    04-09-2018 09:20 PM