Recently purchased a Galaxy S9+ with Android Oreo. Currently running:

Android 8.0.0
    Samsung Experience version 9.0
    Kernel version 4.9.65-13087505
    Build number R16NW.G965USQU1ARBG
    Knox version 3.1

When installing InTune (Microsoft MDM), I lose all access to any third party or Google keyboard and only have access to the default Samsung keyboard.

I'm being told by our Corp IT guys that this is not enforced by InTune, but has to do with how Android Oreo handles the work partitioning.

Has anyone else run into this issue? If so, is there a workaround or some type of solution that provides access to third party keyboards? Seems like a very strange and specific issue to be running into.

Thanks guys.
    04-11-2018 07:18 PM
    ...When installing InTune (Microsoft MDM), I lose all access to any third party or Google keyboard and only have access to the default Samsung keyboard.

I'm being told by our Corp IT guys that this is not enforced by InTune, but has to do with how Android Oreo handles the work partitioning...
    Yes, you are not the only one affected and everyone is getting a different story. The issue is pretty horrible with no resolution in sight. I'm being told by our Corp IT guys that this is due to changes in how Samsung implemented changes in Knox under Android Oreo. Samsung points fingers at Google, who points back to Microsoft (Intune), who points to Samsung.

I don't understand how this issue isn't more widespread with more complaints. It leads me to believe there is a setting or configuration that is keeping this issue from cropping up for all G8 and G9 phone users. For example, at my company someone with my identical phone (Galaxy S8+) has Intune with all the same software updates and Android 8.0 as I have, along with Intune, yet he is completely unaffected.

I, however, reset my phone after getting Oreo, and have the issue.

If anyone has an idea or how to resolve, or more information, please share.

In the meantime, there is also an xda-developers discussion at this link. If you're affected, please add your voice there.
    04-30-2018 02:27 PM
    Hi, the most active discussion I've seen on this issue is found here.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...3#post76289849
    04-30-2018 02:31 PM