All S9 S9+ owners using tempered Glass

Chris8414

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I use dome glass for my S9 as well and love it. no issues, no problems with touch! I've had it on for a couple weeks now. Best $44 I have ever spent. It also works great with my Spigen case!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I use dome glass for my S9 as well and love it. no issues, no problems with touch! I've had it on for a couple weeks now. Best $44 I have ever spent. It also works great with my Spigen case!

It's the best out there so far...I'm very happy with it

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Guys full glue tempered glass is now available for S9 and S9+ will install them soon and give feedback thou I am in India...
the problem with other glass which has only glue on the edges , too much dust start collecting...

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
The Otao is also very good. Just as good, in fact, as the Body Gaurdz Pure. Better, in fact, since its only $13 on Amazon. Highly recommended.

David Martrano

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site
Due to the fact they use gorilla glass 5 I have no need for screen protector's. The solution for myself are wallet cases which I own 3 of them. No marks on any of my displays with 3 previous s series phones!

KP8819

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
Due to the fact they use gorilla glass 5 I have no need for screen protector's. The solution for myself are wallet cases which I own 3 of them. No marks on any of my displays with 3 previous s series phones!

I've been seriously considering trying a wallet case. Which do you have/recommend?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Gg5 is good but things like a speck of sand can still scratch the screen.

robertkoa

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Good to see some other positive options besides whitestone .

I am not too enthused about pouring glue all over my screen ...lol.

It occurs to me that someone should possibly make full adhesive ,possibly UV cured and someone mentioned Zagg as full glue .

I think I would rather have a flat screen with edge features and the aluminum frame protecting the glass by being flush with top of glass ...
And STILL use a tempered screen protector.

I will check out some of the options here...since I am not ready to live La Vida LOCA yet...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance