This is weird. I'm at work, I put my S9+ on the wireless charger and sometime later, once in a while, out of the blue, the phone will wake up and show the Samsung pay credit card. It will say cannot pay while charging. Basically it's like I slid up from the bottom to open that screen(but didn't authenticate).

I'm thinking it's one of two things. I use an app called AOD On Charger app that will show the Always On screen when on a charger, or it's the charger itself.

I'm leaning towards the charger since I don't see this issue at home(I use an Anker Powerwave 7.5 charger at home).

The charger at work is a Seneo, as seen here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU6225514

The above charger works ok, doing quick charge and is highly rated on Amazon.

As a side note, I do have a Gear S3 Frontier on my wrist, but I've been keeping track on that and nothing out of the ordinary is going on there, when the screen on the phone shows up.

Anyone else seen this behavior?
    04-18-2018 03:37 PM
    This is weird. I'm at work, I put my S9+ on the wireless charger and sometime later, once in a while, out of the blue, the phone will wake up and show the Samsung pay credit card. It will say cannot pay while charging. Basically it's like I slid up from the bottom to open that screen(but didn't authenticate).

I'm thinking it's one of two things. I use an app called AOD On Charger app that will show the Always On screen when on a charger, or it's the charger itself.

I'm leaning towards the charger since I don't see this issue at home(I use an Anker Powerwave 7.5 charger at home).

The charger at work is a Seneo, as seen here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU6225523

As a side note, I do have a Gear S3 Frontier on my wrist, but I've been keeping track on that and nothing out of the ordinary is going on there, when the screen on the phone shows up.

Sometimes when i grab ny phone from pocket.. Its on the Samsung pay screen also.

Like phone woke by itself to the Samsung pay app.

I have a Huawei smart watch.
    04-18-2018 03:46 PM
    Sometimes when i grab ny phone from pocket.. Its on the Samsung pay screen also.

Like phone woke by itself to the Samsung pay app.

I have a Huawei smart watch.
    Hmm, it could be the watch. When at work it is on my wrist and connected to the phone, but at home, the watch is usually on its charger and not interacting with the phone at that point, hence why maybe I don't see this behavior at home.
    04-18-2018 03:55 PM

The charger at work is a Seneo, as seen here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU6225580

Just a quick question. Why does your AOD screen not show up while charging that you need an app to do this. Mine has been showing the AOD while charging ever since AOD had been available.
    04-18-2018 05:03 PM
    It's possible that you just swiped up on the screen as you were putting the device on the wireless charger and the changing indication hides the Samsung Pay screen so when you turn it on you are presented with the SP screen.
    04-18-2018 05:24 PM
    It's possible that you just swiped up on the screen as you were putting the device on the wireless charger and the changing indication hides the Samsung Pay screen so when you turn it on you are presented with the SP screen.
    That is not what the issue is. I have it a Galaxy S9 myself and on a Samsung Wireless Fast Charger (2018) and Samsung Pay randomly pops up without even touching it.
    04-18-2018 07:35 PM
    That is not what the issue is. I have it a Galaxy S9 myself and on a Samsung Wireless Fast Charger (2018) and Samsung Pay randomly pops up without even touching it.
    This. The phone will be charging for some time and out of the blue, without interaction from me, the phone wakes up and the Samsung Pay screen pops up. I guess it's not just me.

To Strikelll,
    I have AOD turned off by default so I save battery when not charging. However when it's on the wireless charger, I like it to be on so I can see how much it has charged and some notifications. The app I am using enables the AOD only when on a charger.
    04-19-2018 08:33 AM