Hello! I'm picking up my S9+ tomorrow and as this is my first phone that I'm buying via AT&T's Next program, I'm TERRIFIED of damaging the phone and/or the screen, and finding myself without a good phone but still owing several hundred dollars for it.

Therefore, I'm looking for a tough case that protects the phone, has one of those things that goes over the screen (but doesn't mess up my ability to use the touch screen), and has a kickstand, because I'm buying the big screen phone for a reason.

I do NOT care how bulky it is. I currently have a case on my Nokia 1520 that looks like it was made for the Tumbler from the Chris Nolan Batman movies. I just want my phone protected and a kick stand.

Any suggestions?

I saw this Zizo Bolt Series, but after my stint with Windows Phone I feel like I'm jumping into a much larger pool of options. I've never even had a case with a screen protector, but I feel I should probably get one.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B2QKZ9T...cUvbUpU6228735

Any help would be appreciated!
    04-22-2018 09:04 PM
    Otterbox Defender - https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=5nCs2vFD, although I wouldn't be surprised if they had a few in the store and you could walk out protected. (It's screenless, because of the curved screen, but there are a few protectors that would fit if you want one, and a cheap plastic one will be just as good [and cheaper and easier to apply] as glass - the case won't withstand being driven over by a tank, but ... Imagine a phone on a wireless charging pad. You turn and catch the cable to the pad on your elbow and the phone gets lobbed into a wall about 6 feet away. The thunk says that either the phone became a pancake or it's halfway across the next room. Uh ... no, it's lying right there on the floor, without a mark on it. Not a mark on the wall either. These cases are tough. And not slippery, in fact they're almost rough).

Kickstand? Not some flimsy thing that can break off - the belt clip (try breaking it) snaps into position, when you open it fully, to act as a kickstand. One of my decisions when buying a phone (seriously) is "does Otterbox make a Defender for it?" If not, I kind of shy away from the phone. You really have to drop the phone on something really sharp and really hard, right on the screen, to damage the phone, and I don't know of too many places where there's a butcher knife sticking point up.

(Oh, no, I don't work for them, I'm just convinced that it's the toughest case made. And if you do break something on it, as long as they still have one left, they'll replace yours. They replaced one of mine [what can I say - I'm a klutz] after the warranty had run out.)
    04-23-2018 02:25 PM
    Samsung rugged case with kickstsnd.
    Samsung Galaxy S9+ Rugged Military Grade Protective Case with Kickstand, Black. And it's on sale for $22. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0797J6DNB...cUvbUpU6229484
    04-23-2018 06:04 PM