My wife and I got the Buy 1 Get 1 S9s on Verizon. Unfortunately, that means my beloved V20 is no longer my primary phone. On the bright side, she's no longer an iPhone users.

Her phone has no problems, but I'm frequently getting app crashes. I've only had the phone a few weeks, now, shouldn't be having software glitches.

The most annoying glitch is that I cannot capture video. If I launch the camera, I can take pix all day long, but if I begin to record video, the app either freezes before the timer comes up or it completely crashes with no message. I noticed that the home screen and widgets also have to be reloaded when the camera crashes.

Any clues? I thought maybe. My SD card wasn't fast enough to record 4k, but same problem if I save to internal storage.
    04-25-2018 01:51 PM
    Sounds like it's time for a factory reset. If that doesn't work I would get on the phone with Verizon ASAP and get that thing replaced.
    04-25-2018 01:54 PM