On my Galaxy S6 I used Slacker Radio and frinky music Control to allow me to skip tracks while I'm driving. It was one of the few that I found worked with slacker. Now on my Galaxy S9 Plus I'm unable to get it or any other music controller to work and I'm wondering if it's something to do with a new phone and how it handles Bluetooth controls. If I use a Bluetooth device while listening to Slacker I can hit the volume up to skip the track just fine. But when I use another app to skip the track it will give me the Feed Back (if I have vibration or a beep on) that it registered the action and the volume doesn't change (which means a phone isn't registering as a volume up which is good) but it doesn't skip. I have tried a handful apps haven't been able to get them to work. I even tried using Frinky while using a Bluetooth device and it still didn't skip the track but it registered the action as if it tried to but for some reason slacker didn't get the command.

I have cleared my cache cleared my data, reinstall slacker and the different music controller apps that I've been testing. I also went under the battery optimized and make sure the optimization was not enabled for slacker or the music control apps.

Any ideas? Thank you
    05-12-2018 09:34 AM