Is it me ? Gboard keyboard

Indecisi0n

Sep 10, 2017
Visit site
I love the Gboard keyboard but I feel as though I get a lot more texting typos on this keyboard. I'd it just me or have others noticed the same? I tried adjusting the height and adding/removing key spacing without luck.

astarling10

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I use Gboard on the S9+ and I thought it was just me that there are more typos than when I use it on my Pixel 2XL. I would think it would work the same but who knows what's going on in the background.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Gboard is tops in my book. However, the last update caused me to no longer be able to attach gifs in the stock messaging app, which is very annoying. I don't send them very often, but when I really want to, I have to change keyboards just to do so.

Indecisi0n

Sep 10, 2017
Visit site
Gboard is tops in my book. However, the last update caused me to no longer be able to attach gifs in the stock messaging app, which is very annoying. I don't send them very often, but when I really want to, I have to change keyboards just to do so.

I noticed the same and as you mentioned it is annoying.

williams448

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I try to use the stock Samsung keyboard, but keep going back to Gboard. Just seems more fluid, & text prediction seems to be better for me.

Indecisi0n

Sep 10, 2017
Visit site
So I been playing around with it and I tried adjusting the height to make it taller and taller hoping it would help and it's make it worse. So I figure why not try to make it small and see what happens. It actually seems to be slightly better making it small than "normal".

jasonb

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I would have stuck with the stock keyboard if it had more settings, like the ability to make the time for the long press to get numbers and symbols shorter. Using Gboard and it's fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol