Few problems here

-My instagram gets late notifications, I won't get any popups that I have a new DM. But when I open IG, i will see I have a new message. Then i will read the dm first, then get notifciation pop up afterewards. I have tried clearing cache and uninstalling/ re installing, No help.

-volume in bluetooth. When I turn up the volume, it keeps asking If i really want to turn it up cause it causes damage to my ear. I turned this setting OFF in my advanced volume settings but it keeps happening sitll from time to time.

- On my gallery, I cannot select a photo and SHARE it w/ my instagram. It only allows me to share on instagram STORIES but I want to share it and post it on my instagram photos wall, not STORIES.
    05-30-2018 01:25 PM
    Problems 1 and 3 are entirely Instagram-related and should be reported to them. That being said, I don't know about DM notifications but I have no issues sharing to IG from the Gallery. I hate that they split it now into Stories and Feed, but I can still see IG Feed in the share menu. For pop ups try setting IG notification priority to High.

As for the volume warning, you'll see that every single time after a reboot. No way around this, it's a safety feature. You can turn off the subsequent nagging, but after reboot, it'll come back once.
    05-30-2018 01:43 PM