I fought with VZW and won my argument to be given a new phone when my 2 month old S9+ developed dead pixels and a strange green light near the right edge. They tried to give me a refurbished model but I held out for a brand spanking new phone.

Now that I've got my new phone set up, I need a new screen protector but don't know what I want. Originally I had the Zagg tempered glass model which lifted almost immediately and just replaced it with the HD film version. Now that I have a new phone Zagg sent me a replacement film protector but I'm not sure that I want to use it.

Are there any tempered glass protectors out there with full adhesive but not that stupid black frame? I'd try the Whitestone Dome but don't want to be the one installing it, and can't find any techy geeks near me who will do it.

Suggestions?
    06-05-2018 03:14 PM
    The Dome is pretty easy to install. The question is whether you use any kind of case, and whether the Dome won't lift from taking it off. (And whether you want to spend that kind of money.)

(Any chance you live in NC? I could do it for you.)

I don't think there's anything else out there with clear glass and 100% adhesive.
    06-05-2018 04:41 PM