Does Spigen Neo Hybrid for the Galaxy S9+ offers enough drop protection in terms of everyday normal use? or should I get the Solidsuit? I really want the Solidsuit though but it's too expensive for me. I want to know which one is the better value in terms of drop protection and price. Let me know what you think

Thank you
    06-25-2018 05:58 AM
    Does Spigen Neo Hybrid for the Galaxy S9+ offers enough drop protection in terms of everyday normal use? or should I get the Solidsuit? I really want the Solidsuit though but it's too expensive for me. I want to know which one is the better value in terms of drop protection and price. Let me know what you think

Thank you
    Personally if drop protection is your main need get the solid suit. Neo hybrid is nice but doesn't come close to rhinoshield for drop protection.
    06-26-2018 11:08 AM

Thank you
    Can i be honest? Spigen USED to make good cases. Dont get me wrong. Its still good but quality control sucks. I am currently using RhinoShield SolidSuit Carbon. Just a bit hard to get phone in. But overall 9/10.if you want no nonsense i would recommend UAG Monarch. I have the Monarch but i have yet to use it as it is pricey...
    07-31-2018 09:58 AM