Only 4 months after the February one, I downloaded the June update last night.

I suppose the next update will be in October.
    06-28-2018 09:54 PM

You're about a week late but since they made improvements along with the security updates I'm actually not surprised it took them this long. Since it included improvements I'm actually not mad they took this long. If there was a major vulnerability like the crack or Blueborne one then I'm pretty sure they would've released one sooner. I'm going to bet that they get back on track with security updates going forward. Granted they'll probably be back to being a month behind like they are on the Note8 and S8 so they can test the security patch first after Google releases it.
    06-28-2018 10:11 PM
    You're about a week late but since they made improvements along with the security updates I'm actually not surprised it took them this long. Since it included improvements I'm actually not mad they took this long. If there was a major vulnerability like the crack or Blueborne one then I'm pretty sure they would've released one sooner. I'm going to bet that they get back on track with security updates going forward. Granted they'll probably be back to being a month behind like they are on the Note8 and S8 so they can test the security patch first after Google releases it.
    I'm a week late?

AT&T was late. I never got any notification pushed to me. I only found out, because I did a manual check.

And the only thing mentioned was the security update, nothing about "improvements".

What improvements?
    06-28-2018 11:50 PM
    If you're lucky :P.
    scottbeamer likes this.
    06-29-2018 12:17 AM

I would be willing to bet that you got one before October.
    06-29-2018 03:07 PM
    Well so far, the "improvements" include running slower and hotter.
    06-30-2018 02:08 AM
    Are you sure ?

I wondered about that and before I download it I am doing some homework.

Not on AT&T - but this download is huge 750 meg.

On my last phone a factory unlocked Alpha - every software update increased the size of the Operating System , lowered the amount of free RAM and obviously the battery was just being used more to keep it running than doing what I wanted..lol.

I have a Tmo now and on the Network I get really good battery life and Device got warm ONLY when cross-loading 7 Gig from the Alpha to the S9 .

So I am wondering ...do I really want to download the .75Gig ' update'- only to watch my battery drain ...

Only had the S9 a week and really like it..

My SOTs are much beyond what I see posted..

So I will wait on this update until I see what it does..

I wonder why it is so LARGE a file...
    And I wonder if this Version uses 2% more battery in background ...no problem...

Or 10 to 15% more battery =problem .
    07-02-2018 08:28 AM
    I haven't seen that on mine yet. Battery life seems to be worse, but need to do some more testing.
    07-02-2018 10:42 AM