Full Adhesive Screen Protector without Black sides???

rta1197

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone found a full adhesive screen protector, curved to actually fit the screen, without the black lines down the sides??? I've had a LOT of phones, but finding a good protector for this phone is proving to be an expensive, frustrating search. What ever happened to the old style, easy to apply, actually fit the screen, protectors???
Try this one. I've had one on my S8 for over a year now and love it. There is no loss of response at all.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...Sj7gbRc4RpMK1hjrwhQtN9kkdJBMTD&token=tvasogWy

JDfan3340

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Take it with a grain of salt. SGFreshidea.com is a competitor to Whitestone, so they're going to say what they can to build their business up.

Yeah. Going to give it an honest try. If I can get it on properly, it looks like it will be a great screen protector for sure.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
My plan was to upgrade to the S9+ this Nov Black Friday and get the Whitestone for it. Now that I'm seeing the reports of the S10, I'm thinking I may wait for it.

Yeah definitely wait around you might get some good deals at that time

raqivajo

Oct 15, 2017
Visit site
Yeah. Going to give it an honest try. If I can get it on properly, it looks like it will be a great screen protector for sure.
Just give it a try there is no perfect products in this world but those ar ejust reviews from actual consumers on Amazon that used it.

raqivajo

Oct 15, 2017
Visit site
I haven't read anything about it yet. But I am LOVING my S9+.
That's great. Personally I feel there is no end to technology just got my Oneplus 6 and I am very sure oneplus 6t will be coming out in the next few months and after than oneplus 7.

Go for what suits you.

If you need any help in the Whitestone installation or advice, just ask and I will be glad to share my experience and advice.

JDfan3340

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Okay. It arrived (Whitestone Dome) and I applied it. Not as hard as I thought it would be. I watched the video again, and then paused it at each point I was at so I didn't forget to do any steps. It went smoothly, and looks amazing. I did have to go back to my Speck case because my Pelican made me nervous. It looked like it was on the edges of the protector. Might try again after it's been on a while. But this is a seriously amazing protector. Barely can tell it's there at all! I'll update after a few days to say how it's wearing. Thanks for the advice everyone!!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Agree, it used to be hard to find a good one that would stick long term for the curved edges but manufacturers got the message and changed to start adding more adhesive and they adhere much better now...but stay away from the cheap ones...go with Whitestone, OTAO, Zagg or another brand that has good reviews, etc...

Guess I got lucky but I got a cheap full adhesive one at $9 and it has been working good for me. It does have the black bar down the side though.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Hmm Whitestone dome looks great. How is the touch response with it? I hate if it adds any kind of touch delays or missed touches.

JDfan3340

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Hmm Whitestone dome looks great. How is the touch response with it? I hate if it adds any kind of touch delays or missed touches.

The touch is perfect. I even was able to turn off the extra touch sensitivity. This is an amazing screen protector. You won't be disappointed. Just make sure to watch the video a couple times so you don't forget any steps. It helped me to do that, and went on with ease.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
The touch is perfect. I even was able to turn off the extra touch sensitivity. This is an amazing screen protector. You won't be disappointed. Just make sure to watch the video a couple times so you don't forget any steps. It helped me to do that, and went on with ease.

Awesome thanks!!

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

You won't have any issues with touch, as the whole screen is bonded to the Whitestone. The protectors that have adhesive on just the sides are allowing a gap between the protector and the screen of the phone. That's why people have missed, delayed or touch sensitivity issues.

Projectphill

Mar 15, 2017
Visit site
You won't have any issues with touch, as the whole screen is bonded to the Whitestone. The protectors that have adhesive on just the sides are allowing a gap between the protector and the screen of the phone. That's why people have missed, delayed or touch sensitivity issues.

Whitestone is the way to go

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish