Where to install a screen protector in Liverpool, UK area?

TarekElsakka

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know where I can go to install a screen protector in the Liverpool area? Does anyone know if Samsung actually sells and installs those protectors? And if so, how much does one go for? Because I cannot find anything on their website.

Thanks

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Try Carphone Warehouse.

2 PARKER STREET - Liverpool

6 St Johns Square - Birkenhead

Oh, heck, look at https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...house.com%2Fstore-locator.html&token=JspwJ6uu and find one close to you.

Call them first to make sure that they have something you want, or you'll have to order it from Amazon and pay CW to install it for you. The their instructions, it's really simple. (The video

makes the process a lot easier to understand. So easy that you might want to do it yourself.)

TarekElsakka

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
@Rukbat Thank you for your reply. The instructions do seem simple but I am really, really bad with these things and I know that from previous experience and a lot of failed attempts and money wasted, and it's quite expensive so I don't want to waste it. Would you happen to know how much CW charges for a protector installation? I'll check and see if they have any in stock, but I believe they do have ZAGG Invisible Shield which I used in the past on old iPhones so I am hoping it is still made of good quality because it costs 30 pounds.

EDIT: I contacted CW through Facebook and they told me that they don't actually do protector installations, however they can only sell me the item and I can check a video on YouTube on how to do it myself - how helpful of them! lol

I think I'll try and get it done today while I am still in Cairo before I go back there, however it'll most likely be some kind of Chinese protector instead of a reputable brand.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Samsung won't do it. But Some smaller cell phone stores might do it. You can try calling around

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2