So Verizon S9+ , wife will call me, I see it in her call history. My phone will not ring, no missed call. She says she gets voice mail message. This isn't every time. I usually need to do a restart to temporarily correct the issue. It has happened with other callers as well.

Additionally, last few days, I have had apps freeze while loading, and my phone is restarting. It's a quick restart, pops back on after 5 or 6 seconds.

Anyone else seeing these issues...I find nothing searching it out.
    07-14-2018 07:52 PM
    None here. Sounds like you need to factory reset or make Verizon vive u another one. When is the last time you restarted the phone? Also make sure you've installed all the updates. Could just be a bug.
    07-14-2018 11:24 PM
    How many bars do you show? Are you in a metal office building? Can you use the os wifi calling feature?
    07-15-2018 08:40 PM
    None here. Sounds like you need to factory reset or make Verizon vive u another one. When is the last time you restarted the phone? Also make sure you've installed all the updates. Could just be a bug.
    I restart often. Sometimes daily just to make sure. I also did a cache dump on it 2 days ago. Last night, my wife sent me a text that I received 20 minutes later.
    07-18-2018 09:45 AM
    How many bars do you show? Are you in a metal office building? Can you use the os wifi calling feature?
    Signal is strong. 5 bars, no metal building. I have no spots in my regular day that are deadzones. I haven't tried wifi calling settings yet.
    07-18-2018 09:46 AM
    That is too bad. How long have you had the phone? Can you exchange it?
    07-18-2018 09:47 AM
    Signal is strong. 5 bars, no metal building. I have no spots in my regular day that are deadzones. I haven't tried wifi calling settings yet.
    Make sure your wifi calling is off. Also uncheck to use wifi when low cell strength is detected.
    07-18-2018 10:55 AM
    I just called Verizon about this. Some of my texts come thru the next day. They had me clear data from my text app and 2 other "messaging" apps. It's not only in my Verizon text messaging app. Also happens in my Kik app and snapchat. So I don't think it's an app problem, but they had me clear the data in those apps. Then I also think they did something remotely because my background switched to the stock one that comes on the phone. I only noticed it after we had hung up and I didn't feel like calling back and waiting on hold for another 20 minutes just to ask.
    07-18-2018 01:01 PM